Amherst Sour D & Hash Bomb LED Soil Grow

Ugh, well after being off for 48hrs I switched the lights back on last Friday. I inspected the Sweet Tooth last night (Sunday) and the ambers were still pretty clear even though there are tons of trichomes and it stinks of deliciousness. It seems fine I guess. Maybe I'll give it an extra day to the planned harvest date of 4/04. The AK-49 auto looks normal too but that ones not due until 4/20 - yes, 4/20!!! That's good karma hopefully! The other two phenos are showing positive signs towards flowering. The Amherst Sour D looks like its going to be a larger yield, however, the Hash Plant did not spread out, no mater the FIMing and LST being similar to the Amherst but its just a different plant and responded differently/more vertically (still doing well also, though).

IMG_79254.JPG

My mix of phenos (on the left and right sides) and autos (both dead center).

I messed up on the anticipated harvest date of the AK-49 auto. Its actually 4/19.

The good news is and the biggest factor when compared to my 1st grow is I have been diligent with the water being PH properly and giving minor nutrients (1/2 the recommended since my soil is very good) throughout and this has caused me to see zero deficiencies.

Hello! Long time no see and I see you got some lovely flowers growing there! Surely looking happy and they will be frosty I bet. :bravo:

Sweet lil Sweet harvest you got there! Haha, your plants do look happy and perky! Me likey! :bravo: :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom