Amherst Sour D & Hash Bomb LED Soil Grow

Tired of the tent sucking in and losing like a foot of grow space in the front as a result, I had to spend the money on an intake fan for $56. Of course the intake was way too much air and so I had to buy another speed regulator for $27. With the intake fan set on the lowest setting, finally that solved the compression problems. I really should have done this a long time ago.

I only got a measly 12 grams of Sweet Tooth. Pretty disappointing for my 1st auto.
But I am determined to cure it properly and have kept it right at 62% with the humidity packs. Smells really nice. For some reason the AK-49 is taking longer to cure and is not smelling nice as of yet but I have not over dried it so it still has a ways to go to reach its full potential.

Amherst Sour D
IMG_5421_2.JPG

Hash Plant really getting some beefy dense buds
IMG_146127.JPG

Both
IMG_4852_2.JPG

Hello! Well, 12g is bether than no g. The greenness is up the roof and your tent is looking lovely! Good call on the fan, may it serve you well! :bravo: :love: :Namaste:

Hey there, I'd like to follow along for the rest of the journal if you don't mind. I have an Amherst Sour Diesel seedling right now so I am interested to see how yours turns out. it's looking great by the way, very nice canopy. How long was it you this girl veg for? Sorry if it was mentioned, went thru the whole journal then started forgetting some specifics lol.

Hey there, I'd like to follow along for the rest of the journal if you don't mind. I have an Amherst Sour Diesel seedling right now so I am interested to see how yours turns out. it's looking great by the way, very nice canopy. How long was it you this girl veg for? Sorry if it was mentioned, went thru the whole journal then started forgetting some specifics lol.
I was just coming here to give some concern regarding the Amherst Sour D. I was having high hopes on a high yield on this one because it took so well to FIMing, and hence, the spread out even canopy. However, now I'm worried as the buds seem really airy and light compared to the hash plant. The buds seem way lighter and I'm scheduled to harvest on my calendar at the end of May. We'll see I guess. I'm feeding them both the same, etc.

Some strains just have airy buds, it may be a pheno type thing as well. I had grown 2 Candy Canes and they were completely different, 1 had airy buds and the other was more compact, not hard or anything but could tell the difference all around. I wouldn't be to concerned about it, they grow how they grow right :) I grow more for potency but quantity is always nice to have, as long as I'm getting the effects I'm supposed to I'm happy in the end unless it was a really low weight harvest. Got any updates on this so we can see?

I'm not taking any chances. I'm planting an AK-49 auto. I transplanted my other 2 although not right in a large pot but a week later. I'll do the same with the AK too this time.

Go Pats!

Let it go and see how she turns out brother!! I have heard sometimes the mutants turn out the best!

Back
Top Bottom