Afghan Kush - Skunk Diesel - Waikiki Queen & Fast To Fast Auto

Waikiki Queen is loving her some LST
IMG_88852.JPG

2 Fast 2 Fast is getting big way too fast and I didn't really tie her down as much as just weighed down the branches so they bend with heavy thick plant tie downs. It works great for this lanky plant. I never did transplant her into a 5 gallon though as I got lazy.
IMG_350515.JPG

A week shy of 2 months old.
All88.JPG

Afghan Kush
Afghan_Kush10.JPG

Fast to Vast (sorry, I messed up the name of this strain the entire thread!!!!!!!!) This is supposed to be an auto flower strain and its going on 2 months and not flowering yet???
Fast_to_Vast.JPG

Skunk Diesel
Skunk_Diesel2.JPG

Waikiki Queen
Waikiki_Queen1.JPG

I've only watered them and added a little MagiCal. I won't feed until I put them into flower which should be pretty soon.

I've decided I'm going to let them go another month before flower. I want them a foot to two bigger and plan on being very patient on this grow. Its getting crowded in there though.

I definitely think you can let them go another month with no real issues. Looking good brother!

Thanks man - will do! I just tried my first real super cropping. I'll update in a week and see what kind of knuckles have formed. I didn't soften one up enough and broke it. Scotch Taped it and hopefully that one will recover fine. I think I got the feel for this super cropping thing now though with squishing and bending the stem. I can't wait to see how it pays off.
IMG_638815.JPG
IMG_529610.JPG

Also, my Fast to Vast was showing signs of PH issues (yellowing leaves, looked like a zinc issue). I could not understand it... I've been checking my PH religiously and my water I thought was at a good 6.5. Well apparently after the water sifts through my super soil it gets raised to 7.1 (I checked the run-off as a last resort) and so I suspect nutrient lock-out. I flushed the plant with 2 gallons of water PH at 6.1. I then test the run-off and it was 6.7.

PH is wicked tricky. You really got to factor in everything including the soil and any supplements. So my lessoned learned is to keep my water between 6.0 and 6.3 max for a proper PH mix with my soil. My other plants seem ok most likely because this was such a borderline PH issue, they may have skated bellow the 7.0 mark and thats why they are fine. Tricky dicky stuff this PH.

Lastly, I'm not sure my Fast to Vast is exactly that, I think the seed vendor made a mistake. Its supposed to be an auto and is not showing signs of flowering yet.

Thanks Vet, I was looking for that! Yeah, probably Stank. I transplanted the Fast to Vast in my gf's back yard in Cambridge. It the city and it was hard digging and about a 1/6 of the top rootball remained exposed as thats as big of a hole I could do (plus I was in a hurry). Its been about a week now and so far so good I hear.

Fast to Vast (I'm not sure if thats the right strain) transplanted not far from Harvard Sq. It was like I was digging into pure rock and barely was even able to dig a marginal hole. Still not doing great and I'm not expecting a lot. Any advice now that it's outside?
IMG_301116.JPG

Back home, inside the tent, things are getting tight. Plants are growing by the day. I'm going to turn them to flower next week.
IMG_94543.JPG
IMG_477813.JPG
IMG_395017.JPG

Back
Top Bottom