Amherst Sour D & Hash Bomb LED Soil Grow

Nice looking buds that's for sure. They don't look so airy anymore either, fattened right up. Planning to start flushing then if you figure 2 more weeks?

IMG_uuuuuu7089_2.JPG

Hey Stank, coincidently, I did break off a small test bud of the Amherst Sour D yesterday for testing purposes. Chromes were clear. I think it will be ready in a week to harvest, along with the Hash Bomb. Btw, the Hash Bomb buds are 3xs this size of this. Pix coming when I get home Monday night. I drenched them today with water to last through the long weekend - or so I hope! Happy Memorial Day weekend everybody! :grinjoint:

IMG_uuuuuu7089_2.JPG

Hey Stank, coincidently, I did break off a small test bud of the Amherst Sour D yesterday for testing purposes. Chromes were clear. I think it will be ready in a week to harvest, along with the Hash Bomb. Btw, the Hash Bomb buds are 3xs this size of this. Pix coming when I get home Monday night. I drenched them today with water to last through the long weekend - or so I hope! Happy Memorial Day weekend everybody! :grinjoint:

Thanks for the update brother, enjoy your weekend and that bud looks great. Looking forward to seeing that Hash Bomb harvest!!

IMG_77575.JPG
Hash Bomb on the left is much different than the Amherst Sour D. - sorry for the poor pic. Whats weird is both are pretty short, just over waist high...
IMG_388716.JPG

HashBomb
IMG_75008.JPG

The Amherst Sour D

How much longer until your harvest is ready?

Thanks Stank. I will be using that left over trim with my Magic Butter Machine for some edibles.

I need to start looking at the different things I can do with the trim. This is my first grow and I really have ZERO experience with anything other than lighting a bong when my back injury gets irritated beyond my pain threshold (usually 2 times a week or so depending on Physical Therapy). I hate the idea of anything going to waste and have been mainly just focused on getting a successful grow. I might need to look at my options here pretty soon.

I need to start looking at the different things I can do with the trim. This is my first grow and I really have ZERO experience with anything other than lighting a bong when my back injury gets irritated beyond my pain threshold (usually 2 times a week or so depending on Physical Therapy). I hate the idea of anything going to waste and have been mainly just focused on getting a successful grow. I might need to look at my options here pretty soon.
Yeah, there's lots of grade C & B- bud that can make strong butter, oil, etc., with my MBM. I don't waste anything and its all quality. I highly recommend investing in something similar. :hookah:

Yeah, there's lots of grade C & B- bud that can make strong butter, oil, etc., with my MBM. I don't waste anything and its all quality. I highly recommend investing in something similar. :hookah:

What does it run to get one of them?

Back
Top Bottom