An old grower hopes to come back

Thanks Pennywise and Greenlizard, I read all of your threads when I wasn't registered! I plan to set up a 6 bucket rdwc with 1 or 2 quantum boards (a 550 or 2 285? I plan max 600 real watts) as a flower room (1,2x2x4 m I guess) and a veg room of 4x4 as veg tent with 300 w quantum boards, but I'm not sure the medium where let them veg. Also I'd like to grow 1-2 autos in the veg tent but not sure if it's possible.
It would be my first time with dwc as in past I grew in soil, but my goal is to do some pheno hunt and end with 3 nice mothers for clones.

In last 2 years a strict friend started growing so for now I tried 2 autos and they both sucked. Then a nice Tangerine Dream from barney's and lastly a Liberty Haze. Personally I'd like to try a c99, a nice landrace sativa and a nice indica. Rn I'm smoking a very nice Purple Cookies (GSC x NYC Purple Diesel)

Sounds great looking forward to seeing your grows. Been on a few of these sites now and this is my favorite by far. Actually the only 1 I use now happy growing

Welcome. Looks like you'll have a nice place for your plants.

Back
Top Bottom