Greetings and salutations to all

PaulyG

New to forum. Old school outdoor grower. That's moved indoors. 4 Year's indoor self taught. Thanks Mr Rosenthal.
Just switched to hydroponics. Lol wishing I would have started there first. Always experimenting and learning.

From my last grow.
IMG_20211006_105457.jpg

Welcome @PaulyG to :420:

Hydroponics is a fun way to grow! Which hydro method are you using?

Here's a handy link filled with information to help you get sorted.
I'd highly recommend starting a grow journal! People can follow, and offer advice, and learn!

Welcome! Nice looking crop. I'm about the same, prefer outdoors, but have been growing indoors for several years too! Not a hydro guy, seems too much like work (and I'm retired). I'm more of a "set it and forget it" soil grower. If all I have to do is fertilized and water a couple times a week, that's perfect. I give away most of what I grow (got to, to keep "legal").

Welcome! Nice looking crop. I'm about the same, prefer outdoors, but have been growing indoors for several years too! Not a hydro guy, seems too much like work (and I'm retired). I'm more of a "set it and forget it" soil grower. If all I have to do is fertilized and water a couple times a week, that's perfect. I give away most of what I grow (got to, to keep "legal").
I'm no spring chicken lol. Ebb and flow is so easy. Will show later have been keeping photo log's since I started using hydroponics. Hardest part changing solution ever 7 to 10 days. Other than that I check them every day. Don't have to water of course. Just trim as need.

Bubba Kush vegged 30 days. 12/12 for 68 days started flushing at 61 days.
IMG_20210916_171633.jpg
IMG_20210916_171518__01.jpg

IMG_20210818_133705(1).jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @PaulyG

When your ready you can place a grow journal here.

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors,

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hey there! Looking good in the neighborhood and a friendly welcome to ours! I love to see new grows! Good luck!!

Welcome aboard @PaulyG and it's always nice having an experience grower joining the forum, especially one that can speak the 3 main languages (outdoor, indoor, and hydro). Don't be shy and be sure to spread some of that savvy of yours around.
Spark up

New to forum. Old school outdoor grower. That's moved indoors. 4 Year's indoor self taught. Thanks Mr Rosenthal.
Just switched to hydroponics. Lol wishing I would have started there first. Always experimenting and learning.

From my last grow.
IMG_20211006_105457.jpg
Great looking buds my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine.
Stay safe.
Bill

Welcome to the forum @PaulyG :welcome::passitleft:

I'm no spring chicken lol. Ebb and flow is so easy. Will show later have been keeping photo log's since I started using hydroponics. Hardest part changing solution ever 7 to 10 days. Other than that I check them every day. Don't have to water of course. Just trim as need.

Bubba Kush vegged 30 days. 12/12 for 68 days started flushing at 61 days.
IMG_20210916_171633.jpg
IMG_20210916_171518__01.jpg

IMG_20210818_133705(1).jpg
Nice looking girls you got there :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom