any advice

monarch9mm

ok guys i would like any advice on how to keep 2 pounds fresh. Right now i have it in the bag that it came, the bag is in a black plastic jar and the jar is inside a cabinet. I have read that many of you use the freezer.

Will vacuum seal cannisters work, then it in the freezer, so whenever i need to make some money i just pull out what i need then put the rest in the freezer?

Just get a vaccum sealer, gotta love those things. Oh and i would seperate your herb into oz sizes so to not keep going into your big bag and ruin all your herb when you get low, freezing then thawing then re-freezing is a no go, that creates some nasty freezer burn. Best of luck man!

It will make them more fragile. The cold temperatures would cause them to break, but not ruin them.

good outdoor season for ya? make sure it is good and dry, i dont know what u mean by fresh weed but to me that implies still wet freshly pulled just trimmed or something of that nature, if it is properly dried vaccum seal it n freeze for it to last you a long time if there is moisture in the bag when you freeze it you wont like the results......i went to make hash out of a frozen bag once i hadnt checked up on for a while and because i didnt dry it right it was ruined

I say just keep it in an airtight glass jar....To be honest if I was selling two pounds of weed it would be gone before I could blink an eye...So theres no need to worry about long term storage. If I was going to smoke two pounds of weed then I would just keep it all in a glass jar...When you have that much bud you would be surprised how much more and faster you smoke it all.

I agree with stonergrower, put that shit in jars or atleast something airtight, freezer is a little sketch. If you do put it in there don't make it too cold or yea, freezer burn.

Every time I think of weed in a freezer I think about the time I found 5 oz's, in my ex's sister's tenants freezer, who had been "moved" out for a month (we think they got busted somewhere out of town). Kinda felt bad takin it, but they had already taken all their other shit and left a bunch of food so me and my girl at the time went in there and raided their house for food, and found nugs in the freezer! DAMN that was a good day. Shit that was a good... four days haha.

The freezer works well for long term (3-12+ months) storage. The fridge works really well in preserving your herb for short term storage. THC degrades when exposed to light and air. I suggest a container that is both light and air tight. I have kept herb in the fridge for up to a year with little signs of degradation. One Love.

Back
Top Bottom