Any body else grow in 57- 62 f water? Hydro

Scottylikesbud

So 59 f has been my average when checking temp every few days, but it does dip to 56 on cold windy days, and was ussaually 62-64 before this cold winter hit. Wanted to know if anyone grew in these temps before

So 59 f has been my average when checking temp every few days, but it does dip to 56 on cold windy days, and was ussaually 62-64 before this cold winter hit. Wanted to know if anyone grew in these temps before

59f is 15c. any thing much lower than 14c can cause a number of cannabis strains to go dormant. they don't die, they just stall and sit.

sativa dominant can be more susceptible to this over indica dominant. sativa can also survive greater temp swings. indica are ok with lower temps over all, but aren't great with big swings either way. something to do with where they originally developed in nature. sorry i don't know more.

i add a small heater controlled by a thermostat if i face lower temps in winter. has worked fantastic. have had my plants as low as 12c when the furnace died, and did not lose any. slowed and stunted growth tho.

Yeah, noticed that the ec was pretty much the same on the shorter plant yesterday when I checked on it, drank a lot of water though. While the other plant gorged it’s ec down to 400.

Back
Top Bottom