Any suggestions?

bucknasty

She is about 45 days into flowering, not sure of strain. weather has been clear past couple weeks got a chance of rain coming sun-wed. nights are getting to lows around 50 degrees with 80-95% humidity. dont want to risk getting mold. I tried to use the 60-100x handheld from radioshack, its to hard to keep steady to see the trichs. what do you think?

crop5.JPG

crop21.JPG

Yep, take a tester and try her out. Take her for a ride.. seems like she is close to being done from here. I always if can take a small test let it dry a few daze. If good ok, if no good yet, wait a few more daze.

With the radioshack micros place it right on the bud and hold the stem steady with free hand. Its uncomfortable depending upon the height of the plants but effective at viewing trichomes. This part is ur call. It's extremely difficult to when to harvest based on a bud pic. I harvest primarily based on the color of trichomes. Try and take a look again. Taking a test bud isn't a bad idea either as Cherma suggested.

thanks for the great suggestions i took a sample and got some good shots of the trichs mostly cloudy with a few amber, i ended up harvesting before i could taste. weather here got bad, rain, 80's and very humid during the day and 70 and humid during the pm. didnt want to risk getting moldy buds. shes been drying for 3 days now and she is real stinky, i think i made the right call. thanks again!!

Back
Top Bottom