Anyone know the biggest yield auto strain?

Alaskan Purple just pulled 13 1/2 zips dry off one plant. 7 gallon fabric smart pot, FFHF soil, mega Crop and cal/mag with superthrive sparingly. Came from Seedsman. One Mars Hydro ts600 with a Budget LED 250w wall pull for a total of 350w wall.

Sour Lowryder 2 same setup 11 1/2 zips dry.

Less than 7 zips is a fail for me with autos.

Don't listen to the Bro grow common knowledge. Top them at 6th node then LST with pipe cleaners. Mega Crop from the day they go into the dirt, start at 2gm/gal, every gallon up it one gram. Meaning 1st gallon 2gm, 2nd gallon 3gm, 3rd gallon 4gm, 4th gallon 5gm. Hold at 5 GM until flower them go to 6gm. At the end you can go to 6.5gm but no higher as 7gm can cause lockouts or burn.
Would you recommend me using led light I'm currently running 2x 600w hps

I'll be bombarding you with messages when I get mine if I can get 4oz a plant I'd be really happy never mind what your yielding that's extremely impressive
Just run with 7gal smart pots, FFHF and Mega Crop with good lights, top them and follow that feed schedule and your gold. The superthrive run about every 4th watering at 1/2 strength it prevents defeciencies. Cal/Mag I usually run 3/ml gal every 4th watering.

I believe a big part is the larger pots and starting Mega Crop the first day the seedling is in dirt. You are training them to absorb food and the limited lifespan is conducive to feeding early. Whatever you do don't Bro Science it and wait two weeks to feed.

what im saying the better the smoke the less you use , you could go through an ounce of shit in a 2 weeks or take a month to go though good shit lol

if you have 2 BIG plants one gets sick your screwed if you have 4 smaller stronger potent plants and one gets sick your ok , If your new to growing training takes time so just bare in mind what can happen if it goes pete tonge :)

One list I found. Some options there. Few people have grow the Alaskan Purple on here that I know of.

• Alaskan Purple Auto– Buds don’t always turn purple (cold nights can help bring out the color) but no matter the color of the buds, the potency and yields are great.
  • Amnesia Auto – I’ve harvested several of these plants and was pleased with the results every time. Plants can get big but respond well to training. Buds produce strong cerebral effects, and yields were good-to-great.
  • Black Jack Auto – These plants responded well to plant training and produced nice yields. I really enjoyed the strong yet unique bud effects of this strain. It reminded me of a sativa/haze with more of a body stone.
  • Bloody Skunk Auto – Impressive purple bud color on most plants, great yields, lovely effects, and an overall easy strain to grow.
  • Blue Critical Auto – This plant naturally grew wide and bushy with excellent yields and bud quality.
  • Cinderella Jack Auto – Good yields with dense buds that look nice, but this strain was especially a winner in the potency department. The buds ended up being a fan-favorite due to the strong mental and physical effects.
  • Pineapple Express Auto – An extremely popular autoflowering strain. Plants stay short, are quick-to-harvest even for an auto, and the sparkle-encrusted buds smell like heaven.
  • THC Bomb Auto – I’ve grown 5 different plants of this strain over multiple grows in different setups, and every one came out marvellous. Easy to grow, great yields, beautiful sparkly buds, and potent effects. Highly recommended!
  • Ultimate Auto – Average potency buds, but the best yields of any auto-flowering plant I’ve ever grown. Always yields twice as much as the next plant in the tent. However, plants can get big so watch the height! A great choice for someone who wants classic bud effects that aren’t too overwhelming.
  • White Widow Max Auto – The plants grew big but with a good bushy structure (not too stretchy), responded well to training, and produced enormous yields of high-quality bud.
  • Zkittelz Auto – This strain grew fast and healthy with fat buds that smell sweet and look gorgeous.
Not my views/experience but may give some ideas.

great taste ive done 5of your list , try bruce banner , you will like :) the smells are unreal the stone even better and has diesel hints , always good to have some diesel , give the giggles, i love blue diesel , popped one for christmas there

Bruce Banner
OG Kush x Auto Diesel XXL x Fast & Vast
VARIETYMostly Sativa
FLOWERING TYPEAutoflowering
SEXFeminised
THC CONTENT25%
YIELDIndoors: 550 gr/m2; Outdoors: 700 gr/plant
PLANT HEIGHTIndoors: 100 - 120 cm;
GROWSGreenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME56 - 70 days from seed
TASTE / FLAVOURDiesel, Earthy, Spicy / Herbal, Sweet
EFFECTBody, Physical, Relaxing, Strong

:lot-o-toke: this is blue diesel /gorilla glue i crossed , the smoke is great !! and dont need a lot either , i harvest two weeks early and still got a hard hit :) this will last a while ( i hope )

P1090325.JPGP1090329.JPG

great taste ive done 5of your list , try bruce banner , you will like :) the smells are unreal the stone even better and has diesel hints , always good to have some diesel , give the giggles, i love blue diesel , popped one for christmas there

Bruce Banner
OG Kush x Auto Diesel XXL x Fast & Vast
VARIETYMostly Sativa
FLOWERING TYPEAutoflowering
SEXFeminised
THC CONTENT25%
YIELDIndoors: 550 gr/m2; Outdoors: 700 gr/plant
PLANT HEIGHTIndoors: 100 - 120 cm;
GROWSGreenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME56 - 70 days from seed
TASTE / FLAVOURDiesel, Earthy, Spicy / Herbal, Sweet
EFFECTBody, Physical, Relaxing, Strong
Just to be clear mate, as stated in post that list isn't from my experiences. Can't take credit for it. Good to know about the Bruce Banner. Seen a couple on journals that looked good. I wonder if I could keep one short enough for my cabinet. Bit of supercropping might do the trick.

i have couple i just topped third node , stay small enough , Autos

Bruce

, the Cinderella jack topped or untopped is great if you get the more sativa gene i was lucky this time i got three

I just uploaded the pics ten mins ago to my journal ( link below on my sig ) i like the shorter plants now as i have them on a shelf as my back is fxxked and arms and hands and wrists pmsl

Attachments

• P1090337.JPG
    P1090337.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
I've had good luck with white widow autos. Just harvested these 2 and got 6zs off one and 4 1/2 off the other.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200905-175016.png
    Screenshot_20200905-175016.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20200905-174910.png
    Screenshot_20200905-174910.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20200905-174957.png
    Screenshot_20200905-174957.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20200905-174921.png
    Screenshot_20200905-174921.png