AppleFritter yield monster

The70’s

I’m harvesting now and once again, AppleFritter is yielding twice the amount of my three strains. This is my second Fritter grow, so if you are looking for great tasting buds, and yield, my guess so far this is a very easy grow, make sure she gets enough nitrogen during veg, its a great strain for beginners ! Super hardy, and its able to take a fair degree of light especially during flower

Cheers

I’m harvesting now and once again, AppleFritter is yielding twice the amount of my three strains. This is my second Fritter grow, so if you are looking for great tasting buds, and yield, my guess so far this is a very easy grow, make sure she gets enough nitrogen during veg, its a great strain for beginners ! Super hardy, and its able to take a fair degree of light especially during flower

Cheers
What seeds did u use ?
Or Clones?
Photo or Autos ?
Soil?
((can you give me an idea of potency best guess ?
The reason I ask because I know it’s fairly high in Thc, is the range of THC level they give some seed strains, for instance 22, but it hit a high of 28 Thc on one test !!!
All I need to know
Thnx in advance

What seeds did u use ?
Or Clones?
Photo or Autos ?
Soil?
((can you give me an idea of potency best guess ?
The reason I ask because I know it’s fairly high in Thc, is the range of THC level they give some seed strains, for instance 22, but it hit a high of 28 Thc on one test !!!
All I need to know
Thnx in advance

Hey Birdies,

I think it was NorthAtlantic seeds, i bought seeds for all my plants from them, they were feminized photo period. I use Coast of Maine soil, Stonington blend. GaiaGreen 444 all purpose, and GaiaGreen 284 bloom.

Here are the two grow journals, i’ve grown it twice now. As to THC level, totally unknown.

You will have to let us know what dry weight you end up with @The70’s

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

The AppleFritter weight was 165grams, thats the weight in their 4th week of curing in jars 🫙
So, 8week veg, 8week flower.

I have no idea where this weight fits ???
Feel free to judge it for me 😁😁😁

Ok, so total weight three plants under 550watts was/is 383g. 0.7g per watt ???

My lites are rated for 750watts but i never made it past 73% of their output, so is it practice to calculate using the watts measured at my watt meter…?

Oh, and three plants 🪴

Back
Top Bottom