Are all plants created equally?

golfer420

Plant 1 is showing trichomes but plant 2 has very little, if any, visible. If I don't see visible trichomes does that always mean it's not mature or could it mean that this specific dna for this plant doesn't produce much? They are both approaching the total flowering time one would expect (8 weeks) but they're not showing similar trichomes.

Does the lack of trichomes also mean that the level of thc and cbn will also be lower, regardless of how long I let the plant go?

If plant 2 is a sativa dominant plant, she stretches a lot before filling in with flowers and takes her time doing it. I have a sativa in 12/12 for 9 days so far, check it out in my link...

Vlad

Thanks, Rilos. I had assumed the answer to the thread question was no.

My real questions are whether or not the auto Northern Lights that is showing very little trichomes will A) get more trichomes if I let it go longer? and B) if no visible trichomes ever show up, does that mean it won't have much thc or cbn?

I understand and share in your impatience to see something happen. I've been waiting on my OG Kush's trics to turn amber for over 2 weeks now. The wait is driving me NUTS!

I am sure that each plant will mature at its own rate, if you give them enough time.

Back
Top Bottom