Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

How do I get it back under the light once it's upside down because all of but one of my plants is buckling underweight

Can you run the light from the floor up? Side lighting if you have multiple bulbs / panels would do it.
This is all hypothetical.. haha.. I would go with the string and tie them or bind them to something heavy..
If the only problems we had with growing where heavyweight buds it'd be a lovely world .

I'm not sure if I'm misreading the post.. did you want to keep them in veg for longer or something? Strains flower at different speeds / stages. Fast flowers is generally a sought out trait..
Is the sun out for more than 12hrs where you live? If so I get what you mean.. you'll just have to keep them out of the light for 12hrs a day so they dont revert to veg.
Sorry to hear !
I'm not good at phrasing questions. plants start blooming around here at about August, so I want them to grow in veg. state, till then. You think they'll revert to veg. if I stick them outside now?? Our last frost date is June 1st. !! LOL !! So I'm assuming that they will need to revert back to veg, then start blooming in August ??

I like to run experimental grows that's why I am asking the questions about it makes me curious if it might get more resin with gravity pulling down???

WE'VE GOT BUSH!!!!!! On a lighter note I knocked my fan over and broke a bottom branch on the sick girl, she is still tryin. Time to experiment and play doctor. Heavy duty box tape doubled over and stuck to itself around the broken but still attached branch.
420-magazine-mobile1727299173.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1635084402.jpg
I knocked my fan today and knocked off a bottom leaf and pushed her around a little. I hope she recovers, I almost broke down.

Ahh I get it.. Reverting back will be difficult. Maybe research into taking clones at this stage? I've read that's getting interesting results. If you can get the clones to root, veg them like a seedling / regular clone, then they might be ready for re-flowering come august. You'll have more than double the plants if it goes well. Save some plant material on the mother plants and they will bush back up eventually.

I like to run experimental grows that's why I am asking the questions about it makes me curious if it might get more resin with gravity pulling down???

It's defiantly on my to do list. Have only researched it so far, but it's been done with other plants with great success (tomatoes and such)
I'm not sure if it would increase resin directly from being upside down, but it would make sense that the buds would be larger / more of them, in turn boosting resin!

I'll be following your journal if you get it going!

Your plant that the fan fell on will most likely be just fine my big bud is breaking branches underweight and has broke its main stem and is still surviving I don't even think she noticed that she broke the main stem there's a hole all the way through it
420-magazine-mobile66100430.jpg

Standin like nothin happened so far perky as the rest, its on the bottom so I was more or less just seein if the tape would work I see on here you should remove em if they aint doin much

It was about 3 days ago at 2 weeks from Harvest that my big bud buckled under weight on the main stem I supported her and gave her more water and nutrients because I was not going to let her die now she's growing faster than ever

Back
Top Bottom