Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

420-magazine-mobile1054924566.jpg

Ok this is the end of week 1 flower, im thinking she looks ok. I have maybe 14 inches to the bottom of my 600watt led light. I've supercrop the bottom branches but I'm worried about my main top. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Shes stretching!! And looking beautiful. Let the main one go. Not much you can do. Should of topped it but most old school growers dont top and grow it just the way you are. Just the main bud gets more light. Next time top some and dont, compare.
Look down from the top of the plant and pull a few of them fan leafs blocking lower sites.

Hello community. So I'm deciding to FIM for the first time. Can anybody give me any reason topping may be better?

I'm growing two plants in a 4x4x6 with a 600w HID.

Also reading about FIMing I've come across two ways. First, cut of the new growth. Secondly, pinch it hard . Any recommendations? I'm lenient to cutting it, should be cleaner.

Thanks all

Different from strain to strain. Did a test on Bubbleicious. Died when temp reached as low as 5 degrees celcius

Does anyone know what the lowest tempature cannabis plants can handle?
I had to put my girls in the Attic for 24 hours due to unforeseen circumstances.
Temps will be at 41 outside tonight and the attic gets cold .

Anyone here know good photoperiods for flowering an auto ?

18/6 or 20/4 or 24/0 if your rich and dont care the electricity bill

usually 18/6 is recommended some seedbanks or breeders advice 20/4

i use 18/6 eventhough my current strain was adviced to do best under 20/4

less then 18/6 is gonna cost ya in yield

Interesting training...
I think have a couple problems at once here.. What is your ph like? How close are your lights? What nutes did you give them amd how much?how often are you watering? On a blind guess they look like they have an iron deficiency tied with a nitrogen toxicity. They look like boron def. too but that is so rare unless the rh is below 30% and your not watering very often..but I dont think so because they look over watered..ok lemme break it down.
Iron- is the yellowing of new leaves..
The claw- too much nitrogen
The droop-I believe overwatering
The burn parts- light to close or its boron. I thought phosferus but that effects old growth first..

Hey 420 Friends, I got a Big Problem. I got 1 Tent, using a Mars Hydro LED, 4 Plants and 1 of them is almost 2 Month old. They are all growing very very slow and I dont know why.
This old Plant is still in Veg and now its getting really sick. Started with yellowing leafs at the top and now its droopy too.
Iam growing them in Plagron Light mix Soil been feeding them Grow Nutrients since the third week of their life..
Ph between 6,2 and 6,5.
Im at the end of my knowledge I tried not giving them nutrients.. I tried giving them more nutrients. I tried Calmag.
I had a few successfull grows but this one is really killing me right now...really annoying. i will attach a few pics of the most sick plant which is almost 2 month old... usually i give them 1 month veg time and they grow huge but this time they are like not growing at all.
Hope you guys have some solution or Ideas on what may be the problem here.
Thanks in Advance
1111100.jpg
111255.jpg
111255.jpg
16940.jpg
My above post was for this.. Didnt realize it was so far back my bad if you have been helped already

Interesting training...
I think have a couple problems at once here.. What is your ph like? How close are your lights? What nutes did you give them amd how much?how often are you watering? On a blind guess they look like they have an iron deficiency tied with a nitrogen toxicity. They look like boron def. too but that is so rare unless the rh is below 30% and your not watering very often..but I dont think so because they look over watered..ok lemme break it down.
Iron- is the yellowing of new leaves..
The claw- too much nitrogen
The droop-I believe overwatering
The burn parts- light to close or its boron. I thought phosferus but that effects old growth first..

ive been looking at that to but couldnt pinpoint the problem ... what i was thinking is almost definately PH ... the plagron light mix holds more then 3 weeks nutrients so adding grow on that makes the soil even hotter ... i suggest flush hard untill ph coming out is what ye put in .... i predict your runoff will be very acidic (below 5)... also what size container is it in ??

a wise man once said: "when in doubt flush it out"

hope this helps :allgood:

It died after an entire night in that cold. I think a few hours will be fine. But they may get a little shock and slow down a little for a while

ive been looking at that to but couldnt pinpoint the problem ... what i was thinking is almost definately PH ... the plagron light mix holds more then 3 weeks nutrients so adding grow on that makes the soil even hotter ... i suggest flush hard untill ph coming out is what ye put in .... i predict your runoff will be very acidic (below 5)... also what size container is it in ??

a wise man once said: "when in doubt flush it out"

hope this helps :allgood:
Yup I would flush. that burning could be ph scars from unstable ph too.

One more thing.. After you flush take it nice and slow.. Something I have learned is just because you see a problem dont panic.. Sometimes they will just do some weird shit. And fix it themselves and when you start trying to fix it you are creating more problems ..its a circle..lol

know your plants.. If she is strong and healthy and then starts acting funny.. Trust in her (but watch her).. If she is really weak and starts having problems show a little more initiative..ya know

Back
Top Bottom