Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Hah I have a puzzle for you if you are interested. We have a mutation on my plant.

420-magazine-mobile1424770308.jpg

Any idea what sort of alien caused this or all insight would be interesting.

Spooks .

Ummmmmm lol I've never seen anything like that before, cool can't wait to see what people say about it.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok I just flushed my flowering plants an after the run off cleared I noticed lil white larve bouncing around in my catch basin can't upload video I don't think but here's a pic best I could get. Any ideas be appreciated. 2 weeks flower is done soil gets tossed.
420-magazine-mobile2116953751.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2120574293.jpg

Good luck man!!

Ok I just flushed my flowering plants an after the run off cleared I noticed lil white larve bouncing around in my catch basin can't upload video I don't think but here's a pic best I could get. Any ideas be appreciated. 2 weeks flower is done soil gets tossed.
420-magazine-mobile2116953751.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2120574293.jpg

they bounce ??
maybe springtails-a-beneficial-arthropod??

Pt

Has anyone ever grown with the stealth grow sg602 LED?
Pretty sure this is an older model LED can't find much information on it only a few YouTube videos. I got it from a friend at a good price and it's practically brand new. Not sure if this light is intended for bloom only or if I can use it in veg cycle. I recently tried to put it in my tent towards the end of my veg cycle. My plants did not like it at all leaves started curling. Here are some pictures of what my leaves looked like after one day. And some pictures of what they look like after one day of removing the light I'm putting my T5 back in.
420-magazine-mobile1318035785.jpg
420-magazine-mobile304462715.jpg
420-magazine-mobile713609604.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1074277522.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1874458574.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Has anyone ever grown with the stealth grow sg602 LED?
Pretty sure this is an older model LED can't find much information on it only a few YouTube videos. I got it from a friend at a good price and it's practically brand new. Not sure if this light is intended for bloom only or if I can use it in veg cycle. I recently tried to put it in my tent towards the end of my veg cycle. My plants did not like it at all leaves started curling. Here are some pictures of what my leaves looked like after one day. And some pictures of what they look like after one day of removing the light I'm putting my T5 back in.
420-magazine-mobile1318035785.jpg
420-magazine-mobile304462715.jpg
420-magazine-mobile713609604.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1074277522.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1874458574.jpg

It's because the light wasn't used from day one. What was the distance from your plants? They will need a few days to adjust to the different type of lights source.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It was about 20 inches

OK does your new light have a dimmer? Probably not as it is an older led. It will take a few days for them to adjust. I would keep playing with the light sources that will stress you plant even more

So would you guys recommend putting the sg602 600 watt LED back in there and let the plants deal with it or should I just wait to put it in when I switch them to flower there is also a Viper Spectra 600 watt LED in there from the beginning which is only on the veg cycle setting

So would you guys recommend putting the sg602 600 watt LED back in there and let the plants deal with it or should I just wait to put it in when I switch them to flower there is also a Viper Spectra 600 watt LED in there from the beginning which is only on the veg cycle setting

OK here's what I think. Leave it out until you go to flower. Keep everything as it is for now. When you go to flower put it in then. Shut 9ff the t5 lights and give her straight leds in flower

Quick question how do you guys feel on cropping the top of your outdoor plants to keep the height under control? Only 4 weeks old and standing 8" strong! Where I live for security reasons I'd like to keep the plants around 4' feet tall. Thanks for any opinions
a9507420cec5500ad1bddce46cb6ff1b.jpg

NaYaWorries

Quick question how do you guys feel on cropping the top of your outdoor plants to keep the height under control? Only 4 weeks old and standing 8" strong! Where I live for security reasons I'd like to keep the plants around 4' feet tall. Thanks for any opinions
a9507420cec5500ad1bddce46cb6ff1b.jpg

NaYaWorries
It can be done. It may not necessarily keep your plants shorter then 4 feet though.ive topped many plants and have many times been over 4 feet. I would recommend topping either way because you will get more tops and healthier outdoor plants.

It can be done. It may not necessarily keep your plants shorter then 4 feet though.ive topped many plants and have many times been over 4 feet. I would recommend topping either way because you will get more tops and healthier outdoor plants.

I've never cropped the tops how much would you suggest taking off? And thanks

NaYaWorries

I've never cropped the tops how much would you suggest taking off? And thanks

NaYaWorries
Just the top. I see you at the proper amount of nodes. I say take the top right now and remember she will need some time to heal. She may look a bit nasty for awhile but remember you just did surgery so she will need to heal.

Just the top. I see you at the proper amount of nodes. I say take the top right now and remember she will need some time to heal. She may look a bit nasty for awhile but remember you just did surgery so she will need to heal.

Thanks for the advice I'll be cropping them tomorrow, pictures to come!

NaYaWorries

As soon as I have permission I'm going to start a journal. In the meantime here are my newest tests. I'm curious about the small discoloration, but I'm not sure if it's a deficiency or not. Any ideas?
420-magazine-mobile1405522800.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1679961418.jpg

Back
Top Bottom