Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

She's getting close.. could someone advice me on a curing method. I don't want my time to be wasted growing this beauty.
420-magazine-mobile1915616889.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1630953497.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I've been told by the wise that it's best to when your ready to Harvest make sure you had them in dark for 24 hrs no more then cut. Then hang upside down two days I was told this activates something in plant or allows so.ethkng to travel . Something important I know that. The I was told to make sure it s in a cool dark room with dehumidifier for quicker as well and oscillating fan . Then trim if not done. Theni was told to place in glass jars air tight lids. I put boveda 62 in mine. Burp couple times a day so no mold . Air circulation. Then after two weeks I would say your able to smoke them. If and I'm sure there are many different ways. May someone feel free to correct me.

Hope it helps.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Nice I like that idea man. I might steal that idea as I'm a noob still kinda. See through cup starting seed in. my issue I feel is watering. Scared to drown it scated to kill it. This might help me see growth development and for photos so I can easily tell when they need transplanting. Do you have a certain time area use usually transplants photos or are they all different as well then autos? Thanks would love to learn how to clone a feminized seeds one day. Looking good though

my journal

It seems like they need transplanting about every 2 to 3 weeks. I usually go by plant size when I go from seed.You can guarantee that the root system is 2x as long as the plast is tall, so generally I wait until my plants are the size of the pot they're in to make sure they're not bound, but also abundant enough to make a solid rootball for transplant.

Those are clones though so the cut starts out 6 to 8 inches and the roots must catch up so the swme rule of thumb won't work. The clear cup helpsto see when they hit the bottom of the solo cup, but for future pots not so much. Though with autos I think you generally go to your final pot from the solo cups so it would work great in that case. I was mostly just doing it to see which were rooting faster in order to choose keepers.

need help asap. 1st grow, white widow fem auto, grown outdoors in 3 gal plastic pots, sprouted a few days ago and they are about 3 inches tall, in measurements, how much water, how often? since sprouting, i have given one cup every other day. need a pros advice.

need help asap. 1st grow, white widow fem auto, grown outdoors in 3 gal plastic pots, sprouted a few days ago and they are about 3 inches tall, in measurements, how much water, how often? since sprouting, i have given one cup every other day. need a pros advice.

i would say let it go a couple of more days without water say 7 days.

check this link out Emmie does a better job than me.
The Proper Way to Water a Potted Plant

It seems like they need transplanting about every 2 to 3 weeks. I usually go by plant size when I go from seed.You can guarantee that the root system is 2x as long as the plast is tall, so generally I wait until my plants are the size of the pot they're in to make sure they're not bound, but also abundant enough to make a solid rootball for transplant.

Those are clones though so the cut starts out 6 to 8 inches and the roots must catch up so the swme rule of thumb won't work. The clear cup helpsto see when they hit the bottom of the solo cup, but for future pots not so much. Though with autos I think you generally go to your final pot from the solo cups so it would work great in that case. I was mostly just doing it to see which were rooting faster in order to choose keepers.
You like that method though correct planting in those see through might make it easier to determine when to transplant but what tour saying is two weeks from seed in average?

my journal

More then a cup what day are you on? Very slow growth for the first 4 weeks after that you will see everyday growth from there but every strain and plant reacts differently it's about meeting the needs to specific plants. As a noob I recommend AN nutes to help control ph problems.

my journal

Ok I just flushed my flowering plants an after the run off cleared I noticed lil white larve bouncing around in my catch basin can't upload video I don't think but here's a pic best I could get. Any ideas be appreciated. 2 weeks flower is done soil gets tossed.
420-magazine-mobile2116953751.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2120574293.jpg

I would wait a few more days until watering. She just sprouted and plants need wet/ dry cycles.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok I just flushed my flowering plants an after the run off cleared I noticed lil white larve bouncing around in my catch basin can't upload video I don't think but here's a pic best I could get. Any ideas be appreciated. 2 weeks flower is done soil gets tossed.

I'm thinking they will turn into gnats. Those little bastards are annoying and sometimes hard to get rid of

I'm thinking they will turn into gnats. Those little bastards are annoying and sometimes hard to get rid of

Yeah Iam hoping I can get another 7 days with out issue then Iam harvesting that plant an tossing the soil. Hoping they won't be an issue in my coco :(

Could be a few different kinds of pests. Fungus gnats, root aphids, or maybe thrips. Way too blurry to really tell, but I would recommend doing a drench with neem oil.

Use a 100% cold-pressed neem oil like Einstein or Dyna Grow
Mix 3 tsp neem in with 1 tablespoon soap ( regular soap from animal fats, like Palmolive, Castille, etc. Not dawn, nothing anti-bacterial. )
**Optional and better mix it in 1 tablespoon insecticidal soap.

Stir it up until it makes a milky white mix. Water carefully so that you don't miss any of the soil with the solution, you're treating the soil, not the roots of your plant. Neem is a strong anti-fungal mix and insecticide, and the soap will also kill a lot of insects.

That will take care of quite a few pests, but you may also need to adjust growing environment and practices--humidity, watering frequency, etc. There's also some blue/green/yellow sticky traps you can pick up that they're attracted to and get stuck on. If it was fungus gnats you'd probably have noticed them flying around by now though so I'm thinking it's something else.

My research leads me to believe they r springtails, not harmful unless very large colonies so I been reading, still the soil gets tossed an everything else is getting washed with insecticidal soap. I hate critters in my plants

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom