Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

yes clone that shit if it finishes that quick I would try take as many as i could and make the best a mama and that would be your money maker...if the bud is good that is...how does it smell? and dwc is like work compared to soil or coco, but if you get it dialed in your plants grow fast and huge and love the water, its also way easier to nute burn your plants in dwc my opinion. just dont spill ur ph chemicals,lol

yes clone that shit if it finishes that quick I would try take as many as i could and make the best a mama and that would be your money maker...if the bud is good that is...how does it smell? and dwc is like work compared to soil or coco, but if you get it dialed in your plants grow fast and huge and love the water, its also way easier to burn your plants in dwc my opinion. just dont spill ur ph chemicals,lol

I find the smell to be kind of like a musty or skunky kind of smell but when I rustle them around or give your hands a smell after touching them its more of like a fruity delicious smell lol for sure a much more prominent smell than a CKS Jack Herer I grew in the past

Sounds like some good shit. I grew some jack herer in dwc next to white widow x big bud and regular big bud and the jack herer was really strong. One light squeeze of the buds in week 8 or even a touch filled up the room and your hands with a dank citrus scent. Overpowered the smells of widow and big bud by far, and the smoke was much more intense. If it smells stronger than jack herer you got yourself a winner bc that shit was dank

Sounds like some good shit. I grew some jack herer in dwc next to white widow x big bud and regular big bud and the jack herer was really strong. One light squeeze of the buds in week 8 or even a touch filled up the room and your hands with a dank citrus scent. Overpowered the smells of widow and big bud by far, and the smoke was much more intense. If it smells stronger than jack herer you got yourself a winner bc that shit was dank

Well i hope so! I'll have to do a smoke report in the future, and it is without a doubt more stinky than a CKS White Widow I had going as well.

I wanted some clones pretty much because I liked the structure and to possibly maybe cross it up with somthing else and try to get some seeds at some point. But you guys are getting me excited about this stuff! Hahaha

id be excited with a -7 week amber strain that smells better than jack herer. only better than that is like grandaddy or something. wait till u smoke the buds before u get too excited, some strains r fucked, my ww x bb looked and smelled beautiful but smoked like hay after a 2 week cure. fuck ww x bb

Question - I'm going back to hydro for a grow. That means I have to use some kind of media to start the seeds in. I have rockwool and I have those rootit cubes. The rootit cubes I know works well. But I kinda like the rockwool better. Are rockwool good for starting seeds in?

Jack Herer smells really nice. I have to agree on that one. Will plant a couple JH seeds later today

id be excited with a -7 week amber strain that smells better than jack herer. only better than that is like grandaddy or something. wait till u smoke the buds before u get too excited, some strains r fucked, my ww x bb looked and smelled beautiful but smoked like hay after a 2 week cure. fuck ww x bb

I don't like rockwool because it can grow black mold and or bacteria, these black spots killed alot of my starts and took away any opportunity for other seeds to sprout. I didnt have a good experience with it, id go with the cubes or another starter. rockwool is also a type of insulation and the fibers are scratchy and irritate skin just a bit, and cant be good to breathe in, and ur not really supposed to touch it without gloves but most do including myself

Who ever brought up my plants being calcium deficient, blesss your heart that seemed to be the case.
Picked up dolomitic lime and I know you can be generous with your micro nutes but I still don't want to over do it.
Any suggestions on how much I should add ?

That would be me lol.
I don't grow in soil so I am not sure. I usually give 250-300 EC worth of CaliMag to my plants once or twice a week (but I use coco). It'll take a while for the effects to be felt in soil. You can also spray her with water and calimag or algae-based feed as foliar feeding will help the plant recover from deficiencies way faster - until the soil "catches up".

thanks! used the rootit cubes

420-magazine-mobile1676432534.jpg

I don't like rockwool because it can grow black mold and or bacteria, these black spots killed alot of my starts and took away any opportunity for other seeds to sprout. I didnt have a good experience with it, id go with the cubes or another starter. rockwool is also a type of insulation and the fibers are scratchy and irritate skin just a bit, and cant be good to breathe in, and ur not really supposed to touch it without gloves but most do including myself

420-magazine-mobile987335393.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2088523234.jpg
Hello everyone I'm back in action 9 1000 w HPs beginning to the end

man you could set up a 900 plant sog in there, sounds like fun. wanna explain a little more about whats on in the pic? is that a shipping container? and how do you pull 9000 watts without drawing attention yourself

man you could set up a 900 plant sog in there, sounds like fun. wanna explain a little more about whats on in the pic? is that a shipping container? and how do you pull 9000 watts without drawing attention yourself

Well I have a bunch of stuff first of all I'm growing in biobizz light mix with 100 grams of bat guano in each 20 lt buckets 45 buckets in total I have 5 different strains all autos which are girl Scout cookies ,green crack ,thc bomb, Night queen and West Coast Ogi all of from fast buds but besides the THC bomb and night queen THC bomb is from bomb seeds Night queen is from Dutch passions have a pretty big carbon filter AC and air intake when the lights are on it's around 28 Celsius when they're off I bring it down 22 I only have one problem which is humidity but overall they're looking good and healthy and I'm feeding hesi products

Hey all I just took a piss test for the state and have been trimming my harvest for the past week. Do you think I will pass or fail!! I do not smoke or eat cannabis I just love to grow. I wash my hands after trimming but don't use gloves and have touched my eyes a handful of times!! What do you all think! Hoping I get someone speaking from experience!

if ye didnt ingest thc in any way or form you will pass the test with ease

Back
Top Bottom