Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

they both have "the claw" to much nitrogen ... soon they will start showing P and K deficiencies as N-tox usually also locks out P and K

i suggest a good flush .... make sure the ph is at 6.5 - 6.7 ... soil can drift downwards so runoff has to be correct
Hey thanks! So that's what's causing the branches to slump over. I knew the N tox, and was planing to flush, but was not aware it would cause my branches to fall over..

420-magazine-mobile1845402790.jpg
so guys I need some advice.. should I cut off the bottom leafs the droopy yellowish ones?

Thanks for the advice guys I really do appreciate it. I am definitely going to go with a better soil when I transplant these into the bigger pots. I had no idea what I was buying when I started the ones in flower now so I didn't even think to check what nutes were already in the soil. The new plants seem to be doing really well and hopefully they will do better when transplanted into the bigger pots with good soil. I am going to do an order for some FFOF soil this weekend and that's what I will try for the transplant. Thanks again for the quick reply and I'll post how it goes.

Damn guys I'm pretty sure this is a male just want to confirm it before I trash it
420-magazine-mobile60943801.jpg
420-magazine-mobile487662881.jpg

Here's the pic of my boy that I found.

420-magazine-mobile843019635.jpg

No way your one pod (if it's a pod at all) is about to pop. You have time. Hate to see you get rid of a plant because of bad advice. The choice is yours.

its abit high and i wonder why it drifts up ... cocos should be perfectly ph neutral ... did you ad micorrhyza ??
i wouldnt go lower then 5.5 on the feeds and i believe the upper limit for cocos is 6.1 ish
No micorrhyza cannazym but my res with the water my left over nutes not run off raises it self in 24hrs to 6.3 as well. I always check and lower my pH before feeding. 3 of my 6 daughters look good I just feed ph 5.6 and the run off was 6.0

By all means use the cal/mag. LED lights are notorious for cal/mag issues. But cal/mag supplements is the perfect corrective action.
Okay thank u... cuz i put cal/mag with liquid seaweed and foxfarms big bloom... but i wanted to add molasses u think thats to much nutes and will burn my plant??? I only add like 1/4 of each nute

Okay thank u... cuz i put cal/mag with liquid seaweed and foxfarms big bloom... but i wanted to add molasses u think thats to much nutes and will burn my plant??? I only add like 1/4 of each nute

Your choices are a bit odd to me.
Who is the primary? FoxFarms? Go by their recommendations of strength and frequency until your sure of what your doing. I don't do molasses but believe most are doing it in late flower to bloom. Cal/mag supplement should be the first primary supplement for LED lights. 1/4 strength seems a bit low. Hydro or soil? If hydro, multi-pods or single pot per plant?

By now your seeing there are a multitude of factors.

GL...

Your choices are a bit odd to me.
Who is the primary? FoxFarms? Go by their recommendations of strength and frequency until your sure of what your doing. I don't do molasses but believe most are doing it in late flower to bloom. Cal/mag supplement should be the first primary supplement for LED lights. 1/4 strength seems a bit low. Hydro or soil? If hydro, multi-pods or single pot per plant?

By now your seeing there are a multitude of factors.

GL...
To be honest this is my first grow... so im not really good with nutrients and how exactly it works and what the plant needs... so i just started buying different nutrients... to see how my plant reacts to them... the liquid seaweed was the only one i used but my plant started getting deficient so i got the cal mag... and the big bloom was giving to me by a friend... so i just mixed them all together... so if u know any website that could explain how it works..
.. .would really appreciated it...

Back
Top Bottom