Atreum Lighting LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks! Ordered.
:thumb:
Great! Thanks for ordering.

We hope you enjoy our new HYDRA-1000 LED Grow light.

Please do share your experiences and feedbacks with our light once you've received it.

If you have other questions (or you just fancy a chat), feel free to reply and let us know.

Happy growing! :Namaste:

Hey folks, :yahoo:

Great news! If you use an ATREUM light then you are eligible to participate and join 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow: Sponsored by Weed Seeds Express

Selected cultivators will receive 10 Feminized GSC seeds from @Weed Seeds Express to start a complete grow journal documenting it from seed to harvest. All applicants must be with us for at least six months and have at least one completed grow journal to reference.

Submit your applications in this thread with a list of your previous and current grow journals for consideration.

Comparative growers must be ready to germinate the seeds upon delivery and start the grow at once.

Sponsored grow journals must be updated every few days at minimum, preferably daily with occasional days off.

This comparative grow will be exclusive to the GSC genetics provided from Weed Seeds Express.

We will hand pick growers who we feel will represent us properly and actually complete a proper grow journal.

These are some of the things we consider:
  • Frequent Activity & Updates - Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
  • Attention To Detail - Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
  • Quality Photography - Pictures should be clear and of good quality
  • Proper Grammar & Structure - Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
  • General Forum Conduct - Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
  • Stays On Topic - Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
  • Responds To Questions - Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
  • Explains Well & Offers Advice - Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
  • Promotes our Sponsors - Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors' products whenever possible
Sponsored GSC Comparative Grow Journals will be added to this thread.

If you would like to join our comparative grow without being sponsored, please feel free to purchase the seeds here Girl Scout Cookies Seeds (Feminized) and post a link to your new journal here in this thread.

Please limit your comments to one post for consideration and save any additional chit chat for your journal.

Journals using non sponsored LED lights will not be considered.

We kick this off with the first journal by our own @Justin Goody

420 Magazine Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Justin Goody
Good luck everyone and as always, we thank you for your support! :cheer:

:Namaste:

I probably should have done this 3 weeks ago- here's a link to
my Atreum Hydra-1000 sponsored grow.... better late than never.... :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm very impressed with this light!

Well I guess It's time for the Happy One to chime in here. After all, I was bragging about these guys when it wasn't considered kosher to do so.
These guys have been with us from the git go, and provided our first true MH lamp replacement. I realize they have progressed much further in the short time we've been using their lighting. Their ability to control lighting and daisy chain them is pretty cool, but I'm getting ahead of myself. These lights rock!
20191101_155259.jpg

Our flower room uses 32 of these lights, with each fixture containing 4 (four) 288 boards, or basically one 288 board powered at 137.5 watts per plant.
Three things sold me on Atreum after deciding the Samsung LM-301's ruled the streets.

1. They could deliver.
2. Their frame allowed me to move each board around for a perfect footprint. The frame is like an adult erector set.
3. They were smart enough to separate the driver from the light heatsinks.

It's been said the best is yet to come, and these guys are really stepping up the game, from plug and play to intelligent light controlling options. The Happy One is proud to have been associated with these guys!
20191102_174157.jpg

Atreum worked with me to build my dream light. It is a 480 watt Ara-41 kit but it has the smaller frame kit so it fits my 2x4 perfectly.
I just fired her up about 5 minutes ago.

I really liked the quick connectors on the wiring harness and the multiple heatsink fins that run the entirety of each strip. I feel that the overall quality of the light is very high.
It took a lot to convince me to take down my HLG. Frankly, if any other company would have approached me to run their lights in my 2x4 I probably would have told them no.

I'll be starting a journal in just a little bit. I'll drop the link here when it starts.
I have my lux meter ready. :cool:Just need some sprouts now.
No Reds or IR's in it ?

Well I guess It's time for the Happy One to chime in here. After all, I was bragging about these guys when it wasn't considered kosher to do so.
These guys have been with us from the git go, and provided our first true MH lamp replacement. I realize they have progressed much further in the short time we've been using their lighting. Their ability to control lighting and daisy chain them is pretty cool, but I'm getting ahead of myself. These lights rock!
20191101_155259.jpg

Our flower room uses 32 of these lights, with each fixture containing 4 (four) 288 boards, or basically one 288 board powered at 137.5 watts per plant.
Three things sold me on Atreum after deciding the Samsung LM-301's ruled the streets.

1. They could deliver.
2. Their frame allowed me to move each board around for a perfect footprint. The frame is like an adult erector set.

It's been said the best is yet to come, and these guys are really stepping up the game, from plug and play to intelligent light controlling options. The Happy One is proud to have been associated with these guys!
20191102_174157.jpg
I may sound stupid, but I want to know. When you run a grow that size do you guys ever raise or lower your lighting ? Very cool set up.

I may sound stupid, but I want to know. When you run a grow that size do you guys ever raise or lower your lighting ? Very cool set up.

Indeed we do. Due to different strains, we needed to be able to move them up or down, though we have tried to keep each row the same strain, or 32 plants per row. We built an adjustable lighting height system. I used a series of cables, Unistrut and mounted crank mechanisms to the wall. This allows me to raise or lower each row as needed. Here's a view of the system before the lights went in.

20191006_102335.jpg

20191014_144342.jpg

20191101_155259.jpg

1. They could deliver.

20191102_174157.jpg
I wish we could get these on Amazon in Canada. I’d definitely try one!

Indeed we do. Due to different strains, we needed to be able to move them up or down, though we have tried to keep each row the same strain, or 32 plants per row. We built an adjustable lighting height system. I used a series of cables, Unistrut and mounted crank mechanisms to the wall. This allows me to raise or lower each row as needed. Here's a view of the system before the lights went in.

20191006_102335.jpg

20191014_144342.jpg
Cool stuff ! Looks like it works similar to the way a garage door works.

20191101_155259.jpg

1. They could deliver.

20191102_174157.jpg
Thanks! Glad you love the lights. Awesome setup by the way! :thumb:

Beautiful spectrum from this light. It sure is a game changer for photography. I could hang out under it all day...

I'll play devil's advocate, as I haven't done the research, but here's my guess. I THINK I see a lot of 3000k LED's, followed with some 4000k LED's with a nice mix of 660 nm reds?
Am I close?

I'll play devil's advocate, as I haven't done the research, but here's my guess. I THINK I see a lot of 3000k LED's, followed with some 4000k LED's with a nice mix of 660 nm reds?
Am I close?
Close! It's a mix of 3000K, 5000K, 660nm + 730nm. Good eye :cool:

Back
Top Bottom