Attention All Ebb 'n' Grow Users

Hmmmmmm,....now I gotta try atleast right? lol. The first models have already started being made but that very well might make it in the second version...you know, 2.0.

What a great idea though....damn... I gotta figure that out.

Stay high GI.

Hey, you asked! ;) Great v1.0 model regardless. :goodjob:

i've been using my ebb n gro since last april. first crop was bad...root rot. and i thought the room stunk because of the nutes. took 11 1/2 weeks to flower 8 week plants. 1/4 lb off of 2000 watts and 18 buckets. but the next crop was a lot better and this one's even better. we concentrated on keeping the roots healthy and put a pump in the res after that first crop and started looking up forums. i really like the system and it's ease once you actually read up on it. but the fill toggle didn't work on the first brain,about 10 gallons on the floor before we discovered that. and the second brain took a crap in december. our hydro stores really cool and just swapped 'em out. we're doing 23 buckets now( we cracked a bucket...really easy to do) and we do a 2x4 tray in the middle. the ebb n gro plants are way healthier and are gonna yield more. i'd like to get more buckets but there's not enough room under 2000 watts. nice to know there's a few ebb n gro threads out there because that little pamphlet just doesn't have enough info.

I was thinking of switching from using Dutch Masters nutes to Canna Aqua, but was told that it didn't work to well with Hydroton.
Does anyone have any experance with Canna Aqua and hydroton.
I'm getting good results with the Dutch masters but I thought with Canna I might do better.
Thanks
:)

Hmmmmmm,....now I gotta try atleast right? lol. The first models have already started being made but that very well might make it in the second version...you know, 2.0.

What a great idea though....damn... I gotta figure that out.

Stay high GI.

Anyone know how much Greenisland is/was charging for the blackbox of his? I'm very interested in getting one!

Ill shoot you a PM Ty... Im still around :high-five: Ive been building systems as a per customer/garden basis. The Blackbox worked well however it was a little overkill with all the options it had available and without sending a plan to China and having them mass produce them it wasnt cost efficient for us. Im not one to send our work over to China or one to sell a product not made in the USA. In any case we build cheaper better systems customized for your garden now and our customers have written back saying that works better for them...price wise and usability wise. Anyone can write me at greenislandconsult@gmail.com and I will personally respond and make sure we get you and anyone else interested in a Blackbox or any other custom hydro setup taken care of. Thanks for your interest though :thanks::420:

Stay high GI

Ill shoot you a PM Ty... Im still around :high-five: Ive been building systems as a per customer/garden basis. The Blackbox worked well however it was a little overkill with all the options it had available and without sending a plan to China and having them mass produce them it wasnt cost efficient for us. Im not one to send our work over to China or one to sell a product not made in the USA. In any case we build cheaper better systems customized for your garden now and our customers have written back saying that works better for them...price wise and usability wise. Anyone can write me at greenislandconsult@gmail.com and I will personally respond and make sure we get you and anyone else interested in a Blackbox or any other custom hydro setup taken care of. Thanks for your interest though :thanks::420:

Stay high GI
Thanks Greenisland!! I'll get back with ya about that man!!

You guys will be getting a call in the morning, been looking at ebb n gro and flo n grow systems and stumbled across this thread just now. It really seems like a significantly better product. Never did see a price anywhere on your website, but if it's LESS than the CAP or Titan I'll be placing an order immediately!

TRIPPLE the price of the others at $750... cool stuff for sure, but not even close to $750 cool. I just built my own with even more functionality, including warning light that comes on if the top switch is triggered. Cost of parts I used was $140. I used this as a guide to get started. https://www.aquahub.com/store/media/EbbandFlowControlInstruxV3.2.pdf

Greenisland has other ones besides the big-boy that goes for $750 and he can make what you need for your specific situation...He's top notch!

I also have the Titan system & love it... no problems with heat in my outdoor garden shed. I'm in 5th week now growing several different strains with this 1st grow just to see what does best.

The T5 doesn't put off much heat to worry about. I just added a 600 watt HPS on the left to start flowering them so I put an exhaust line with a 550 cfm fan to pull most of the heat, hopefully this works for now. Next crop I plan on re-doing shed with mylar walls or investing in a some type of cheep tent.

I found an old barrel to keep fresh RO water ready at hand to change res & water other plants in dirt buckets. I just pump the old nutes out on the lawn then I can pull barrel out & clean it. Simple as everything is right there, then just pump the clean water over with an extra sub pump while I'm mixing up fresh nutes! I can change out my res in 45 minutes this way.

I did do a little quick re-fix on the top of the barrel as the hoses kept crimping slowing the flow to the control bucket. The timer is set for 15 minutes then it pumps back to the res, so if it takes a long time to fill my plants wouldn't be getting enough time in flood cycle. No problem now as my control bucket fills a lot faster.

All my ATF plants love it ....nice & green & getting a strong smell! I've never grown this strain before but it's doing great!

started a 3x6 table in 6in rockwool and popcorn glass to hold it all together. I have 8 plants on the table. On day 22. I flood every 3 hours. All is well so far.

Back
Top Bottom