Auto Duck, Indoor & Outdoor, Soil, UK, Freak Strain

DankFarmer

Strain = Auto Duck (DP)

Sativa Dom

Journal Started from germination

Flowering = 12 weeks from seed to harvest

Started indoor - Finish outdoor

Soil = 50% peat moss based compost + 25% Perlite + 25% Vermiculite

8L Root Nurse fabric pot (May pot-up when putting outside. as its a 12 week auto, im thinking it will be fine?)

1st 5 weeks (planned) in ventilated mylar growcab under a 125w DS CFL

18-25 degrees Celcius

No ferts until well established

Extensive LST from start. Want to make the most of time in growcab so need to SERIOUSLY manage the height and structure. It may be helpful to top it once early for ease of training.

These get big and take 12-14 weeks so a top and a transplant can be fitted in. I would never normally top or re-pot an auto if I had a full size tent. The G-cab however, is better than the outdoors for the next 4-6 weeks in UK. We shall see what happens.

Day 0

D0a_250317.jpg

Day 2

1404f.jpg

1404e.jpg

1404c.jpg

Day 3

150417.jpg

Found a thin length of hardwood and am building a ScrOG net fixture for the cab with thin twine, tacks and screws. Will update later with pics.

HAPPY :420: !!!

Tokin mah nether-hash bongos and just stank my room out making a 50/50 lemon kush and UK cheese blunt :)
Need to wait till people are asleep to blaze that stinker!!!

:blunt: :bongrip: :)

Day 10

Finally!! She's woken up from her duckling stage and started getting a move on! :)

2nd set of true leaves separated.

Dunno if it's just me right, but seedlings are like boring AF!!

230417b.jpg

230417a.jpg

How the Ducks going my man looking forward to the next update following this journal been checking everyday. :thumb:
Really like the idea of these for urban growing, what stage you thinking putting outside also north or south uk?

ahhhhhhhhhh I thought I had cancelled this. My cat snapped it in half at the base FML!

BUT I have a Barney's Farm Cookies Kush Fem seedling and am germinating Frisian Duck fem proper and 2 regular nicole kush.

I am hoping to get one male out of the 2 regulars and cross pollinate it with the Frisian duck and try to get some funkier funk into the ducks.

Shall I delete this and start a new one? or just carry on. Can I re-title this?

Nightmare i would start a new thread, however i went and got some auto duck seeds, started with 3 but down to 2 now as one got dug up. Not sure what the rules are on mentioning other sites but have a diary going on one any way sure u will find it if type in auto duck grow in google ✌️

I'm growing Northern Lights Autos, when do I top them to get a nice bushy plant, as I don't have a lot of headroom in my grow tent ⛺️ thanks for your help!

Outside in UK, nice feed and soil bloom applied once flowering started.
Decided to flush 5 days ago as time is up not sure what's going on with it.
Presuming its not gone hermie??
A Penelope Pitstop "HEYLP"

20170807_085353.jpg

20170807_085333.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us, we are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom