Auto Flower Grow Malana Bomb x Critical Mass

Anxious to see results with 12/12 I have been told it's much better for autos, and I've seen pics that prove it. I'm about to cut 2 of my girls, and after a few upgrades to my space, I will be doing 1 auto, and probably 2 non autos.

Hi indoor, your plants are looking great. :thumb:
As far as seeds go, I used Royal queen seeds, who are sponsors of this site, Delivery was quick, and discreet packaging was used. They have some nice auto's in stock, automatic AK and NL and a auto Bluematic and more. I have also heard good things about Nirvana seeds, also sponsors of the site.
Hope this helps.:)

Herbies is a good site, and I've used original sensible, but they are a little slow. Herbies gives you like 5 free seeds with every order, and has an awesome selection. If you only order one bean from herbies they send you 5 free, if spend more than 50 euros, I think it's like 15 free.

Herbies is a good site, and I've used original sensible, but they are a little slow. Herbies gives you like 5 free seeds with every order, and has an awesome selection. If you only order one bean from herbies they send you 5 free, if spend more than 50 euros, I think it's like 15 free.

Hi Dank, are the freebies you get from Herbies labeled what strain they are?

I got freebies from RQS also and they were labeled, reason I asked i cause I know there are some places that just give you ??mystery?? strains. They are good strains but indica or sativa? who knows... not the best way to give out freebies.

Herbies labels the freebies, but I don't think they tell you which phenotype, or anything else. Can't really complain much since they are free, is the way I look at it. Herbies gives away new strains, or strains that haven't been released yet, so they might not have the info yet. Original Sensible gives freebies of already established strains, and I got 2 freebies when I ordered a pack of 3. I ordered auto seeds, and the freebies were 2 auto seeds, so I guess the freebies kinda match the order with them.

Plants are doing great IG, +reps for the video from me too. :) I think I'm gonna try taking a video next time I visit my grow, I wanna upload it directly to forum though, not to youtube.

:rollit:

not sure if you can or not, gonna have to look into it. I'd rather not upload to youtube if I can avoid it. I'll check it out and PM you if I find anything. Yay!!! white hairs.:)

Back
Top Bottom