Auto flowers, best seed dealers

Canachris

I've only grown 1 auto flower and I really didn't know what I was doing. But I'd like to give another shot. But looking at all the options out there it sorta like when I get in the cereal isle in the supermarket there's so many choices I just get confused. I'd like a indaca dominant strain, so any ideas on who sell the best an has the best prices and a suggestion on what I want. back in the day my dealer had a choice of green or brown weed, ah simpler days

Honestly any of the Sponsors here would be great.

@Herbies Seeds and @SeedsMan have great deals and bomb selection of genetics.

And I believe all of them are running a 4/20 sale right now, so you can get a bit of an extra discount 😁

go with the recommendations you've been given already. they are solid. i'd only repeat them.

it's good to go with the sponsors. they really back their products and board members literally get preferential treatment over any issues.

i can tell you @SeedsMan has been really dialing it up lately if you are looking for something interesting.

I've only grown 1 auto flower and I really didn't know what I was doing. But I'd like to give another shot. But looking at all the options out there it sorta like when I get in the cereal isle in the supermarket there's so many choices I just get confused. I'd like a indaca dominant strain, so any ideas on who sell the best an has the best prices and a suggestion on what I want. back in the day my dealer had a choice of green or brown weed, ah simpler days
Unfortunately there's a lot of bad genetics..Genetics are everything with autoflowers..I would go with the reputable breeders.The best prices aren't always the best deal,see where I'm coming from..

Back
Top Bottom