Best viles for storing seeds?

HappySrirachaSauce

Really focused on finding viles with the best seal, it’ll be further stored in a larger airtight container with near 0% humidity.

I found plenty of options, would like to hear what's used among the community.

Lately I bought a bunch of plastic screw-top jars of eBay. So I’ve been storing my newer batches of seeds in those lately. They’re the blue ones. You can see the side view of them to the right of the picture. A little larger than I need but that’s ok- it doesn’t hurt to have extra room and makes them easier to label.

They make little glass vials too, I use the 1/2 Dram and the Dram size personally (both in pic), variety of colors or clear but depends where you storing them and if out of direct light. Put a grain or two of rice in them as they will absorb excess humidity.

Little amazon craft storage containers. There are about 24 little individual acrylic containers with lids that all fit in a larger acrylic box. Sits nicely in the bottom of my crisper drawer. I have no problem with seeds that are several years old.

Little amazon craft storage containers. There are about 24 little individual acrylic containers with lids that all fit in a larger acrylic box. Sits nicely in the bottom of my crisper drawer. I have no problem with seeds that are several years old.

Something like these maybe? I forgot I got a whole bunch of these as well.

dark amber

I got a large batch of the amber jars as well. Must have been one of those stoned sprees ordering cheap stuff, where I then forgot what I’d ordered till it trickled in to the mailbox much later..

Back
Top Bottom