Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Good morning whomever reads this!!

Has anyone ever seen this? Fan on left has 3 fingers and the opposite fan has 4.
IMG_89984.JPG

This is from seed I found in my harvest of crop king seeds early miss auto and/or NYCd autos. Thanks for any responses. Just curious. :thumb:

Has anyone ever seen this? Fan on left has 3 fingers and the opposite fan has 4.
IMG_89984.JPG

This is from seed I found in my harvest of crop king seeds early miss auto and/or NYCd autos. Thanks for any responses. Just curious. :thumb:
Good day,

im not an experienced grower but i've seen It happens in a few journals here And in another place. In all cases the plant grew normal, And people at the threads Said.4,5,6,7 fingers leaves are normal, and a sign of good health.

As i Said im not experienced, that was what i sae in journals, i still can be wrong.

:)

IMG_89984.JPG

I had a C-99 that grew shoots not from the leaf junctures, but on the stem in between leaf joints. It grew out of it into a normal plant structure.

Sure looks like a ball sac to me, too
How long has it been like that bc a pistol could pop out of it depends on age, but most likeky a male, so I have a ? For all you auto growers I a photo guy but got autos from a friend for next to nothing do you lollipop your autos? I am doing s couple xxl autos and some regular autos, I have LST this round but want more natural growth next run

At opposite node is a sac with pistol. Hermie??? This is from cks early miss NYCd auto grow this spring. Never noticed during grow. Keeping eye out this time. Although free seeds sounds nice. :thumb:

You think these are pistils??
IMG_90125.JPG
IMG_90103.JPG
IMG_90093.JPG
U Said that u found this seed at the harvest, it os possible to be from a hermie plant self pollinated. Have u noticed Any other seeds in other buds? They were ALL fems?

Is Said that when Fem a plant becomes hermie And self pollinate or pollinate other plants its seed Will be more likely tô.b become hermie too.

As i Said, i am not experienced, Hope to be helpinh

How long has it been like that bc a pistol could pop out of it depends on age, but most likeky a male, so I have a ? For all you auto growers I a photo guy but got autos from a friend for next to nothing do you lollipop your autos? I am doing s couple xxl autos and some regular autos, I have LST this round but want more natural growth next run

Thanks for response bro. They're 3 1/2 weeks. It's been just noticed today. Will look at some older pics to see if I accidentally got a shot of it. Then check pic date. Not sure bout lollipop. Id ask pennywise, ohioboy, kingjoe or gaboy. I think I've seen all of them do it in at least one of their journals. Good luck bro. Plus, this is only my 2nd grow so I don't really know squat. Lol. Peace

Well, it sounds like the seeds were the result of self pollination and then will almost certainly be hermaphroditic. I have never successfully grown anything but hermaphrodites from self pollinated seeds and I have tried many, many times.

Yeah. I harvested my early miss & NYCd fem autos & found 7 seeds so far. 4 still going. 1 never germed. One I gave up on, & still have one in stock. Lol But yes, original seeds from crop king seeds were auto fem
Have you harvested It at the right time? I heard that when u make the plant wait too long tô harvest it may produce bananas as the last effort to maintain its genétics. Sometimes a female with hermie tendêncies also produce pólen sacs. Well i've vêem Reading a Lot about It cause i want tô reverse sex in one female to get Fem seeds using coloidal silver.

As i Said, not experienced

Well, it sounds like the seeds were the result of self pollination and then will almost certainly be hermaphroditic. I have never successfully grown anything but hermaphrodites from self pollinated seeds and I have tried many, many times.

So, just making sure I'm following correctly. These seeds are worthless. Damn it!!

Hey, but what about the plant with pistils & no sac? What's up with that? Thanks for the schooling you guys:thumb:

Have you harvested It at the right time? I heard that when u make the plant wait too long tô harvest it may produce bananas as the last effort to maintain its genétics. Sometimes a female with hermie tendêncies also produce pólen sacs. Well i've vêem Reading a Lot about It cause i want tô reverse sex in one female to get Fem seeds using coloidal silver.

As i Said, not experienced

I was looking into that as well, just haven't yet, as I just found these today.

Back
Top Bottom