Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Hey guys, I want to change my light cycle to help with heat, but I don't know if I should gradually change the cycle to avoid stressing the plant or do I just change it? She's 7.5 weeks old.

Right now it's 18/6 from 7pm to 1 am. I want it to be off from 12 am to 6 am. What's the best way to do that?

Hey guys, I want to change my light cycle to help with heat, but I don't know if I should gradually change the cycle to avoid stressing the plant or do I just change it? She's 7.5 weeks old.

Right now it's 18/6 from 7pm to 1 am. I want it to be off from 12 am to 6 am. What's the best way to do that?

autos dont care about lightcycles ... just change however you see fit

The anticipation of harvest is killing me . hope its a bomb smoke for such a wait

420-magazine-mobile936352934.jpg

This plant is getting worse and i can't seem to help whatever i do. Fed with high N cal mag twice and tried epsom salt in the last two weeks. This plant was weak when it was a a seedling.. Still is. Any advice? This is Thc bomb auto on day 60-70 (it flowered pretty late).
e49e889f732f2b57e2e239635fa56562.jpg
d70ad78052419f60326a78f492cd1103.jpg
9a4c638d6016e6d63514675eb220fb64.jpg

This plant is getting worse and i can't seem to help whatever i do. Fed with high N cal mag twice and tried epsom salt in the last two weeks. This plant was weak when it was a a seedling.. Still is. Any advice? This is Thc bomb auto on day 60-70 (it flowered pretty late).
cbcb14418e3a41806284a5fac1709214.jpg
5ebdc69deaf13daf6030385d9c76bedf.jpg
9ea31ea061e3e229ff4fcdcfca8b94bc.jpg

How is your pH? Going in and coming out? And how and how are you measuring it? Might be lock out? Might be normal for your strain? Maybe you switched to bloom nutes too soon? Hope this helps cuz everyone here has really helped me.
:Namaste:

How is your pH? Going in and coming out? And how and how are you measuring it? Might be lock out? Might be normal for your strain? Maybe you switched to bloom nutes too soon? Hope this helps cuz everyone here has really helped me.
If you are referring to me my soil ph is at 6.5 atm. I am measuring with a cheap soil ph meter so i don't know about ins and outs. However, ı am using general organics nutes with ro water so it should be ph balanced. Plant is drinking water normally as usual. I have three of this strain all in the same medium and with the same feeding schedule and total of five plants rest is all okay and flowering nicely...

Could it be weak genetics? Here is a photo of her when she was little. She was always a heavy drinker even though she couldn't reflect what she took properly... She grew out of mutation but here we are...
1c907810e63edb94b235c11ff42252cf.jpg

Hmmmm... i can't say for sure about that. I would point to switching to bloom nutes a full week to ten days after you see them starting to develop. Maybe you did. I have made a point to wait a bit to make sure my plants nave all the Nitro they need to finish flower. They really don't look too bad, but it looks ike they have been yellowing for a little while now. I use microbes in my feeding schedule and that really helps in an organic nute set up like GO. Have you thoight about using a little Recharge or something similar? It helps to buffer nutes providing what the plant needs when it needs it. Also, Biocozyme helps break down unhealthy roots into additional nutrition. These two things have helpped me in the past. So much so, they became a part of my preventative and the plants have been looking awesome. My Thai Sticks that went for 18 weeks really were yellowing out a little early and made me nervous. So I put a little top dressing of some bone meal to provide a small N boost, even though in flower. It didnt help much, lol. Plants still turned out awesome. I wouldn't be afraid to give a little N but make it a synthetic N something plants can absorb and use it right away. Just a little, perhaps quarter stregnth.

Hope,this info might help. I like ve that donky dick you got going on in the far right back ground. "Yuge!"

Hmmmm... i can't say for sure about that. I would point to switching to bloom nutes a full week to ten days after you see them starting to develop. Maybe you did. I have made a point to wait a bit to make sure my plants nave all the Nitro they need to finish flower. They really don't look too bad, but it looks ike they have been yellowing for a little while now. I use microbes in my feeding schedule and that really helps in an organic nute set up like GO. Have you thoight about using a little Recharge or something similar? It helps to buffer nutes providing what the plant needs when it needs it. Also, Biocozyme helps break down unhealthy roots into additional nutrition. These two things have helpped me in the past. So much so, they became a part of my preventative and the plants have been looking awesome. My Thai Sticks that went for 18 weeks really were yellowing out a little early and made me nervous. So I put a little top dressing of some bone meal to provide a small N boost, even though in flower. It didnt help much, lol. Plants still turned out awesome. I wouldn't be afraid to give a little N but make it a synthetic N something plants can absorb and use it right away. Just a little, perhaps quarter stregnth.

Hope,this info might help. I like ve that donky dick you got going on in the far right back ground. "Yuge!"

You're right, I might have switched too early to bloom with this one. Also gave couple foliar feeding with canna boost... Stupid me. Do you think it could be the cause? If so what could i do to prevent it from getting damaged any further? I am not using recharge but I was thinking to start giving her AN Nirvana which i think is something similiar to Biocozyme? Would it help?

Here is the one sitting in the back. This is speed bud auto and has 43cm buds. (well mostly covered lol).

Not familiar with the Nirvana product. Any "-zyme" product should do the trick. I don't think your foliar of canna boost did anything bad. I think thats good, but I have never used it. Too rich for my blood. I would try a tad bit of bio-ready N, some sort of -zyme, and a microbial additive such as Recharge or similar. Even if you just kept riding it out without changing anything you might still be okay. You have what, 3 weeks left maybe? 4 max?

Not familiar with the Nirvana product. Any "-zyme" product should do the trick. I don't think your foliar of canna boost did anything bad. I think thats good, but I have never used it. Too rich for my blood. I would try a tad bit of bio-ready N, some sort of -zyme, and a microbial additive such as Recharge or similar. Even if you just kept riding it out without changing anything you might still be okay. You have what, 3 weeks left maybe? 4 max?

Its in week 3 of flowering. So yes could be 4 or 5. Heard that thc bombs sometimes may take up to 15 weeks total... Even I have one which still hasnt flowered at day 70... She is twice high and strong as shit. She can be photoperiod right?

Will give her senzisym today and ill try to find your other recommendations. Thanks a lot dude..

Hello again everyone, I have another question. My plant still has not stretched and I'm guessing I'm in week 2 of flower.

If I move my CFLs further away could that help me get some stretch, or would the reaching be a bad stretch?

Here's her today to show how old she is:
420-magazine-mobile1140625701.jpg

Its in week 3 of flowering. So yes could be 4 or 5. Heard that thc bombs sometimes may take up to 15 weeks total... Even I have one which still hasnt flowered at day 70... She is twice high and strong as shit. She can be photoperiod right?

Will give her senzisym today and ill try to find your other recommendations. Thanks a lot dude..

Ya, seems like a photo plant for going that long without flowering. Weird. Good luck.
:thumb:

Hey autohelpers, in for a quick question. Should I take this off the plant and toss it? Looks pretty damaged but not sure by what and I don't want it to spread to the rest of the plant, which is my first ever and otherwise doing well. It's the only bud that looks like this. None of the other buds have fully orange pistils like this, not even the top.

Background: Blueberry autoflower, 61 days. Something was eating the leaves so did two days of Dr Earth Final Stop. Didn't help, so I went with BT yesteday (after sundown). Dead caterpillar today but this bud looks sick. It's on a bottom branch closer to the main stem. Upper bud on that branch is fine. Any advice? I'm thinking of snipping it off and using it in the canna lotion collection.

20170709_134304.jpg

20170709_134324.jpg

20170709_134326.jpg

Back
Top Bottom