Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Yea the loupe I have is 30x and has another lens for 60x with experience I guess I start learning what to look for and what they should look like but right now they all look the same lol

420-magazine-mobile2052546859.jpg

I had a heat issue early on as well. I had her in my garage and on the worst day it hit 120. It's been controlled for the last month or so, she got really bushy and then just stopped. Hopefully yours will shoot up now though!
My grow room was just so frustrating. It could get up to 100-105° regularly. Then I throw together a rinky-dink closet set up and my temp stays perfect... Such is life I guess...
Where abouts are you growing with 120° days? People were giving me shit about 100° weather... You got me beat there for sure

My grow room was just so frustrating. It could get up to 100-105° regularly. Then I throw together a rinky-dink closet set up and my temp stays perfect... Such is life I guess...
Where abouts are you growing with 120° days? People were giving me shit about 100° weather... You got me beat there for sure
It wasn't 120 here, just in my grow box. It was in my unventilated garage with no exhaust fan. All of that has been rectified, but I'm starting to think it stunted her.

I'm so new to growing, and I thoroughly research everything, but I have been freaking out over every little detail of my plants. It's like typing symptoms into WebMD. LoL
Hope they all grow Big and healthy... We need more good herb in this world.

So I am a photo plant guy but got some autos and wanted to give them a shot, I am doing Red poison, Bloody skunk and pineapple express from g13
420-magazine-mobile787316978.jpg
pineapple express
420-magazine-mobile1184074891.jpg
420-magazine-mobile829990595.jpg
420-magazine-mobile890209489.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1911096803.jpg
Red poison
420-magazine-mobile4189155.jpg
420-magazine-mobile643499418.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1014391535.jpg
bloody skunk started LST but let her loose now
420-magazine-mobile229052803.jpg
not sure either pineapple express or bloody skunk

I'm so new to growing, and I thoroughly research everything, but I have been freaking out over every little detail of my plants. It's like typing symptoms into WebMD. LoL
Hope they all grow Big and healthy... We need more good herb in this world.
I did that too and couldn't figure out what was wrong. I thought it was a deficiency of some sort and kept trying to fix it, but nothing helped. I eventually gave up and left her alone. Several days later I checked on her, and she was doing better than ever. Probably common with first time growers....I hope anyways lol.

Hi guys! This is Speed Bud on day 68. Can you guys confirm that its okay to begin flushing right now? I will use Flawless Finish on this one for a week. Then flush for three days, so that makes total of 10 days to go. What do you think? :Namaste:

Link to imgur gallery so you an zoom: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Without seeing the trichomes one must judge by the pistils, which are still very pale and straightish, and the buds, which look like they're just starting to fill out. I would say at least two weeks before harvest.

Back
Top Bottom