Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Even with the hairs turning so fast. I read a good time to harvest would be when 50-60 percent of the hairs turn amber in guessing that wouldn't be a good thing to go off of

This should help you Oso

1661200798172.png

Also, check out the page this came from to learn a lot more.

When is the Best Time to Harvest Marijuana Buds? (For Highest Potency) | Grow Weed Easy

Doing some work on the plants. Here is a happy 420 shot for ya all! Will post some photos when I am done of our current status.

Leaves removed were blocking light to lower areas or restricting airflow

420-magazine-mobile1789710166.jpg

So I am just curious...when do buds start to fatten up? My plant is flowering but seems to look the same the last week or more. Not a lot going on with her.

The stems are still showing through on the buds still.

This is week 6 of flower and there still isn't any visible trichromes or crystals forming on the leaves

420-magazine-mobile996359109.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1031079259.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1232556177.jpg

hmm ... 6 weeks in flower ... another 2-3 to go probably and budswell usualy happens in last 2 weeks
Oh awesome! I never knew it happened at the end. 1st timer here...I was thinking she got stunted in growth/development or was starting to hate me haha

Well then..thats a good relief :)

she looks fried pretty bad ... i hope thats resolved and if it was not long ago it may have stunted her abit but she should take off again ...
Yeah she took a beating from that LED light. I never had an issue after I raised it to 22"

This was all about a week ago or 2 ago. No more damage has occurred since so we are now on track.

I had her 12" away..took it great in veg but flowering is when the damage gets done from these panels.

And I have the loupe to look at the trichs but I can't really distinguish the cloudy from the clear so I'm all types of lost on when to start expecting to flush and harvest

Perhaps your loupe isn't powerful enough to see them clearly enough. I would suggest 30 X would be the minimum magnification to see them clearly. But have no fear, plenty of helpful souls here to guide you and help you from harvesting too soon. DWC, coco and other soil less hydro set ups only need 24 - 48 hours flushing, whereas for soil you could be looking at up to a week. Hth.

Perhaps your loupe isn't powerful enough to see them clearly enough. I would suggest 30 X would be the minimum magnification to see them clearly. But have no fear, plenty of helpful souls here to guide you and help you from harvesting too soon. DWC, coco and other soil less hydro set ups only need 24 - 48 hours flushing, whereas for soil you could be looking at up to a week. Hth.

Yea the loupe I have is 30x and has another lens for 60x with experience I guess I start learning what to look for and what they should look like but right now they all look the same lol

the hairs turning colour is no indication of ripeness... the trichomes on the other hand are
They both are, I go by trichromes but their are a few strains that it just seems the trichs dont want to amber if 100% of your pistols were turned and recedded but your trichs still werent amber then I would chop no matter what...thats just my opinion, I have left a plant to go to long before because my trichromes just wouldnt turn for some reason

Oh awesome! I never knew it happened at the end. 1st timer here...I was thinking she got stunted in growth/development or was starting to hate me haha

Well then..thats a good relief :)
Im with him on that one most of my swelling really kicks in good during the final week or two

Im with him on that one most of my swelling really kicks in good during the final week or two
Thank you Cann it should pick up this week or next week then where we are in week 6 now...and you knows I'll be posting here so keep checking :)

Back
Top Bottom