Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

What light spectrum do autos prefer and and cycle? Also do I go 5 gallon pot from start?

Autos, like photoperiod plants, like the bluer end of the spectrum for veg and the redder end of the spectrum for flowering.

It is said that autos don't like to be transplanted so it is a good idea to start them in their final pot and a 5 gallon pot should be fine.

What light spectrum do autos prefer and and cycle? Also do I go 5 gallon pot from start?

Autos, like photoperiod plants, like the bluer end of the spectrum for veg and the redder end of the spectrum for flowering.

It is said that autos don't like to be transplanted so it is a good idea to start them in their final pot and a 5 gallon pot should be fine.

Ditto Ditto

Straight from germ to final pot is best

Also 20/4 or 18/6 lights from start till harvest

Ok so I'm running cfl bulbs should I'm running 4 bulbs per plant should I do more 6500k of 2700k?

I do mix of T5 3000k and 6500k, so maybe 2 of each per plant

Well our cheese plant is on day 71 of veg right now. Still no flowering. I expect to see pistols any day.

Here is a shot within 30 minutes from lights on

420-magazine-mobile203234408.jpg

I done more LST on her. Them branches are a tangled mess but she is very low and flat!

420-magazine-mobile1750985698.jpg

She feels light so I'm going to be watering her now shortly

ok ...

this how my plant looks about 4h after i flushed her ...
i diagnosed this as Nitrogen toxicity ...
ive flushed her with just ph'ed tapwater ... about 12 gallons
anyone has experience with N-tox and can tell me how fast after the flush i can expect improvement to show?

420-magazine-mobile1472005260.jpg

bump
few days after the flush i see no improvement ... but also no worsening ... beside the affected top leaves the rest of the plant doesnt show any issues ... i dunno what to think of this ... can i expect the leaves to recover or not ? anyone with experience can share some info ?? pls

Leaves affected by any deficiency or excess of nutrients will not recover from any damage caused. If the root cause of the problem has been corrected new growth will not usually be affected, but the leaf damage may inhibit optimum growth.

Hey guys. Got a problem with another Thc bomb auto day 60ish (day 12 of flowering) she is really slow at flowering btw. This looks like deficiency and i thought at first lower leaves those see no light getting yellow but it wasn't the case it appears. Could you diagnose? I think it is mag or cal def but not sure. Im using Ro water.

Edit: I may have found my problem. This auto plant started flowering after maybe 48 days of veg. So she had used all her nitrogen and since i stopped giving her more N, she has deficiencies now... I gave her high N (4-0-0) cal-mag, and lets see how that works.. i am open to more suggestions guys.

17fb3079d9dbe373fcc6a2b54b7b570e.jpg
b35642e35f00791cea8e80c5ca9bc74a.jpg

here is my white widow auto.. can you plz tell me what is goin on with my plants?? PLZ!!
IMG_20170704_002926.jpg
IMG_20170704_002921.jpg
IMG_20170704_002913.jpg
IMG_20170704_002858.jpg

We'll need some more info like what is your temp and humidity? What is your light source and how far is it from your plants? What is your growing medium? Looks like coco and pearlite. Whats youw watering schedule and what nutes you use? How old are they? If you can answer these questions, you can get some good feedback. For now, flying blind, i would say they are stunted either by a combo of too much water and/or not enough fresh air. They look choked.

Answer these questions and we can drill down. Hope this helps.
:Namaste:

Hey guys. Got a problem with another Thc bomb auto day 60ish (day 12 of flowering) she is really slow at flowering btw. This looks like deficiency and i thought at first lower leaves those see no light getting yellow but it wasn't the case it appears. Could you diagnose? I think it is mag or cal def but not sure. Im using Ro water.

Edit: I may have found my problem. This auto plant started flowering after maybe 48 days of veg. So she had used all her nitrogen and since i stopped giving her more N, she has deficiencies now... I gave her high N (4-0-0) cal-mag, and lets see how that works.. i am open to more suggestions guys.

17fb3079d9dbe373fcc6a2b54b7b570e.jpg
b35642e35f00791cea8e80c5ca9bc74a.jpg

Hi now that you are in flower the plant will use a lot more magnesium then calcium. try some Epsom salt to correct this it should bring back the green. Give it a couple days after using that calmag to see if there's any improvement but high N in flower isn't great. But expect to see yellowing leaves during flower as it uses all its energy to build those buds

When does the stretch usually start? She's in early flower but she's not really growing.

420-magazine-mobile1299143332.jpg

She looks healthy to me, but she's just not growing. I have 6 23w Cfls 65K (waiting to see the stretch before switching to 27) about 4 inches from the top of the plant. She hasn't done much in about a week. Any help is greatly appreciated.

When does the stretch usually start? She's in early flower but she's not really growing.

She looks healthy to me, but she's just not growing. I have 6 23w Cfls 65K (waiting to see the stretch before switching to 27) about 4 inches from the top of the plant. She hasn't done much in about a week. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I'm waiting through a similar phase right now... Mine are all healthy as can be but haven't grown much since they started to flower. Pretty sure I stunted growth a bit with mine due to heat so I hope to see some solid growth soon now that my temp is controlled.
Hope your plants hit a growth spurt soon... Such a test of patience; seems like they just have a mind of their own sometimes, huh?

I'm waiting through a similar phase right now... Mine are all healthy as can be but haven't grown much since they started to flower. Pretty sure I stunted growth a bit with mine due to heat so I hope to see some solid growth soon now that my temp is controlled.
Hope your plants hit a growth spurt soon... Such a test of patience; seems like they just have a mind of their own sometimes, huh?
I had a heat issue early on as well. I had her in my garage and on the worst day it hit 120. It's been controlled for the last month or so, she got really bushy and then just stopped. Hopefully yours will shoot up now though!

with my Autos I always have the mix of 2700k and 6500k in my tent. This last grow of my DDA's they have Really streatched compatred to last grow with just 3000k later in flower

Id add the the 2700k now, is what SuperSue suggested to me last grow

Good luck, they do look healthy

with my Autos I always have the mix of 2700k and 6500k in my tent. This last grow of my DDA's they have Really streatched compatred to last grow with just 3000k later in flower

Id add the the 2700k now, is what SuperSue suggested to me last grow

Good luck, they do look healthy
Thanks! I actually switched to 4 65ks and 2 27ks right after that post. I will switch the rest though. Thanks!

Thanks! I actually switched to 4 65ks and 2 27ks right after that post. I will switch the rest though. Thanks!

Ive heard a 50/50 mix of 6500/2700 or a 2/1 mix, Mine is about 50/50

Back
Top Bottom