Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Anyone....can u use colloidal silver on autoflower hermies? Or rather...if you have seeds from a previous autoflower grow, and you grow them to the point of showing sex...and you have one plant from those showing a sac, can you use colloidal silver to change sex to female? Thanks!!
Good night sir!

To get feminized seeds the plant to be sprayed has to be female. After spraying a few days she might produce polen sacs. With the pollen you Collect, you have to polinate another female. This way you'll have a female polinizing a female wich will produce feminized seeds. There are lots of threads documenting the whole process, can i post a few here?

P.S.: If you use a natural hermie to get polen And pollinate a female you probably will pass the hermie trait through your seeds.

Good night sir!

To get feminized seeds the plant to be sprayed has to be female. After spraying a few days she might produce polen sacs. With the pollen you Collect, you have to polinate another female. This way you'll have a female polinizing a female wich will produce feminized seeds. There are lots of threads documenting the whole process, can i post a few here?

Heck yes man. I've been sifting through internet, & old threads her and all over. But never found one that's open still. To ask questions. Appreciate you bud!! :thumb:

Here is King Tut still in flower mode. She had her struggles for a while but is looking great lately.

Shot after lights on this morning

420-magazine-mobile500405117.jpg

The only auto I've grown was called Quick One and listed as zero to hero in 59 days. I harvested her on day 106, exactly 7 weeks after she started flowering! She only started flowering after I changed the lighting schedule for the photo periods in the tent with her. I suspect that had I not changed the lighting schedule she would have doubled the time that the breeder suggested.

May your autos meet your expectations. :thumb:

The only auto I've grown was called Quick One and listed as zero to hero in 59 days. I harvested her on day 106, exactly 7 weeks after she started flowering! She only started flowering after I changed the lighting schedule for the photo periods in the tent with her. I suspect that had I not changed the lighting schedule she would have doubled the time that the breeder suggested.

May your autos meet your expectations. :thumb:

Thanks I'm Not Going To Really Rush Them Cause I Have A Grow Going Now With 4 Different Strains , Its Just My Next Grown Within Like 2 Weeks Are Going To Be A Hopefull Quick Grow Perpetual Grow (With TransSiberian , Ak48, 60 Day Wonder , And 2 Fast 2 Vast .

Does anybody know whether bio bizz top max is worth using during then end of the flowering period? I have seen mixed reviee using it with autos and was wondering if anybody had any good or bad experiences? Thanks in advance!

Does anybody know whether bio bizz top max is worth using during then end of the flowering period? I have seen mixed reviee using it with autos and was wondering if anybody had any good or bad experiences? Thanks in advance!

I Am Actually Using BioBizz Nutes The Whole Line , And I Follow The Schedule , Now In Flowering I Give Them 4ML/L , But Since I Use Gallons I Use 12ML/G And The Whole Nutrient Line Is Supposed To Have Different Things That Work Together To Make The Plant Better My Plants Love Them And Are Starting To Smell And Here Are A Pic Of My Girls Matter Fact ... Hope All Is Well .

420-magazine-mobile1130287954.jpg

I Am Actually Using BioBizz Nutes The Whole Line , And I Follow The Schedule , Now In Flowering I Give Them 4ML/L , But Since I Use Gallons I Use 12ML/G And The Whole Nutrient Line Is Supposed To Have Different Things That Work Together To Make The Plant Better My Plants Love Them And Are Starting To Smell And Here Are A Pic Of My Girls Matter Fact ... Hope All Is Well .

420-magazine-mobile1130287954.jpg

Looking good Dave. How old r they?

420-magazine-mobile1400773232.jpg

This is a more updated pic I just took , but they are exactly 34 days old besides the small one , and they are about 4 days into flowering and the one with the most pistils is WW , And The Bubblelicious Had A Lil Slow Growth But I Just Took Off So Yeah, And that Big One Is Cali Dream 34 Days Old As Well.

And by the big one I mean the tall one in the first pic .

Back
Top Bottom