Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

My previous set of clones were unbelievable. I had just done some major trimming on a revegged photo and, on the spur of the moment. decided to just pop them in the top of the pot with the main plant. I didn't cut the stems at an angle, I didn't use cloning hormone and didn't use a humidor, yet all survived and prospered. My current clones were done by the book, however: stems cut at an angle, straight into cloning gel and then straight into pre-moistened rockwool cubes and into a humidor- the auto was part of this batch. Of the rest of the 9 clones, 1 other didn't make it, but the mother was not a strong and vigorous specimen. These are all now in a greenhouse while the mothers are under 12/12. I am contemplating putting one or two in the tent with them to flower and then reveg them with the next crop.

Fuckit, I'm gonna do that now with 2 of them.
I see what was the auto you tried to clone ? I've heard genetics can play huge factors in everything with autos?

when I clone I just fill a shot glass with distilled water and Chuck the cutting into it, a week's time it will either die or grow roots. give it a shot!

I see what was the auto you tried to clone ? I've heard genetics can play huge factors in everything with autos?

when I clone I just fill a shot glass with distilled water and Chuck the cutting into it, a week's time it will either die or grow roots. give it a shot!

The auto was a Royal Queen seeds Quick One and the stems were brittle as fuck when she was younger - no suppleness or give in them at all - she is currently on day 74 (supposed to be 59 days from seed to harvest) and day 19 of flower and can be seen in my journal in my sig.

I've also put cuttings straight into shot glasses, but I've generally moved them on before they root. Using the shot glass method, however the water should be changed at least every 2nd day to replenish the oxygen.

The auto was a Royal Queen seeds Quick One and the stems were brittle as fuck when she was younger - no suppleness or give in them at all - she is currently on day 74 (supposed to be 59 days from seed to harvest) and day 19 of flower and can be seen in my journal in my sig.

I've also put cuttings straight into shot glasses, but I've generally moved them on before they root. Using the shot glass method, however the water should be changed at least every 2nd day to replenish the oxygen.
I've heard great things about royal queen I'll stop in and check out your grow !

yep changing the water is key alot of people cover the glass itself in tinfoil as well to keep light away from roots (I've never head light be an issue)

good evening everybody, i swear i cant seem to string days together when im not worring about my damn lady. So i woke up this morning to a small white spot on some of my fan leaves. Any idea what this could be? She i be freaking out? Is she is trouble? Is it nothing? Am i worried for no reason? Any advice that could ease my mind would be fantastic!
1661284111130.png

Edit: I didn't want to leave this out. Its only 1 spot nothing else i just wanted to point that out to everybody to avoid that question.

Back
Top Bottom