Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Over halfway at this moment

420-magazine-mobile1594100952.jpg
420-magazine-mobile640269633.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1975819517.jpg

Any guesses on actual dry yield???

Pt
Great harvest, congrats, remember there's always a next run and you will only get better. Just like the claim with age lol

Ok so i got a new bag of FFOF for my new auto northern lights and its infested with these bugs. Bad picture, i know. You can spot him on the dark soil around the center of pic. Help!
420-magazine-mobile1512940172.jpg
I'm going to say gnats they are little assholes, they burrow into your soil and if left too long can cause you later problems. For preventative measures you can put an inch of sand at the top. They can't get in or out so they will eventually die. I use sand because it's cheap and easy to buy. There are other sprays made to combat them but who wants to spray extra chemicals on their plants? Also if you can find it get some neem oil for future grows. Saturate you seedlings in it and plant them.

I'm going to say gnats they are little assholes, they burrow into your soil and if left too long can cause you later problems. For preventative measures you can put an inch of sand at the top. They can't get in or out so they will eventually die. I use sand because it's cheap and easy to buy. There are other sprays made to combat them but who wants to spray extra chemicals on their plants? Also if you can find it get some neem oil for future grows. Saturate you seedlings in it and plant them.
I have neem oil. Going to give it a whirl

Back
Top Bottom