Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Lol we'll figure something out for you.

Shall I say "You Da Man"? You are a man?...lol

Seriously thanks a bunch. I know most really dank stuff has odor with it, but figured there are so many strains now...there should be the type imagined. I know the eye candy shots look it. Such terrific colors and so much resin it looks like it was rolled in sugar. Pot breeding is certainly miles beyond when I grew SK#1x NL5 from the original seed bank.

That's a chunky cola there!...what strain is it? Was it stinky growing (I need low odor).

It is White Widow AutoFem, from 420. Stinks like old feet, and skunk. If my I open my tent my whole house smells. So a carbon filter and duct fan are required.

Do research into guerrilla type grows, and the strains they use. Here is a link to some short autos, you can pick from there.

Autoflowering Marijuana Seeds from GYO Seedbank

Shall I say "You Da Man"? You are a man?...lol

Seriously thanks a bunch. I know most really dank stuff has odor with it, but figured there are so many strains now...there should be the type imagined. I know the eye candy shots look it. Such terrific colors and so much resin it looks like it was rolled in sugar. Pot breeding is certainly miles beyond when I grew SK#1x NL5 from the original seed bank.

I checked over some. I am actually expecting 3 Dark Devil autos to arrive soon. As well as 3 Night Queen Autos.

Here are a few I would check out.

Dutch Passion Night Queen Auto Feminised Auto Cannabis Seeds
VIP Seeds VIP Dwarf Auto Feminised Auto Cannabis Seeds
Samsara Seeds Supersonic Cristal Storm Auto Feminised Auto Cannabis Seeds
Auto Seeds Candy Kush Auto Feminised Auto Cannabis Seeds
Samsara Seeds Thunder Bloody Mary Auto Feminised Auto Cannabis Seeds

Thanks for the links. I've seen most of them and skimmed over quite a few...the grass is always greener just down the list. That grass is always greener was not meant to be funny, but I guess it sort of is. Will review them again. I've made a list of possible and will compare suggestions from here. So they are all much appreciated.

Definitely not for me then, but the size is impressive indeed!
thanks
--
ok...thought I clicked reply with quotes, but gues not...so have mercy on a novice. That was for PhobosAnomaly's stinky skunk feet.
o)

What do you all think of Fast Buds LSD-25? Any experiences growing it. The THC is pretty high at 21 to 23%. Sounds like something I'd be interested in, but any input is great.

What do you all think of Fast Buds LSD-25? Any experiences growing it. The THC is pretty high at 21 to 23%. Sounds like something I'd be interested in, but any input is great.

It is a cup winner! I don't care for the diesel taste, but the color is nice!

Maximum Indoor Yield: 450 - 500 g/m2
Maximum Outdoor Yield: 50 - 250 g/plant
THC Content: 19%
CBD Content: 1.1%
Plant Height Indoor (cm): 70 - 120cm

Fast Buds LSD-25 Auto Feminised Auto Cannabis Seeds

Green​Crack auto fem from GYO 81 days in soil. Harvested yesterday. Very first grow, thanks to all who helped and followed along the way. Big shout out to PW and DA and of course KJ.
420-magazine-mobile297909805.jpg
420-magazine-mobile902325350.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1190857835.jpg
420-magazine-mobile684846300.jpg

Green Crack is on my list too! Nice*

So far I've selected these possibles from Herbie's---where I got the C-99 from.

Any input appreciate...other possible too. And thanks for the helps so far...may not seem like it, but it has helped quite a bit.

Green Crack
Fruit Punch
Blackberry
Mexican Airlines Auto

Green Crack sounds pretty nice. Like the sound of Fruit Punch. Blackberry looks so nice in the pictures and Mexican Airlines sounds kind of ok too.

1--Green Crack
2-Blackberry
3-Fruit Punch
4-Mexican Airlines.

sort of in that order. That's just from Herbie's GYO is vast and needs more reading for them.

....so many possibles..so many seed banks....it's downright corn-fuzing*
:thumb:

dont stare yourself blind at those thc % ... if you get a plant with 10-15% you should be very very happy ... even professionals can have a hard time pushing above 20%

seedbanks will always mention the highest thc and cbd ever measured and the shortest flowertimers and they can be used for all medical purposes etc etc

its all in the choice of words ...

they can grow up to 100 cm
they can yield alot
they can get +20% thc

however ...

they can also get 20cm
yield 5g of airy buds
with 5% thc that tastes like shit

genetics do help but will only get you so far ...

dont stare yourself blind at those thc % ... if you get a plant with 10-15% you should be very very happy ... even professionals can have a hard time pushing above 20%

Appreciate that. All I have to go on is the THC ratings....guess that's why I asked here? lol
Thanks...much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom