Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

IMG_698810.JPG

Yo you might be able to roll a blunt from all that bud you got there .

Exactly Why I wouldn't buy from CKS, "the biggest seed bank worldwide".

I am new to the auto grow community, I am growing red poison, dark devil, bloody skunk (sweet seeds) and Pineapple Express (g13 labs) and amnesia haze auto canuk seeds I was wondering if any of you could lead me in best direction for Yeilds, and more importantly quality, have you topped any of these strains are they breeder recommending times, are there any tricks to get a better fast yield

Bignugz that looks like my grow room. I have some dark devil's, GG auto's, some regular chronic haze, regular delicious Kush and some regular JTR x purple urkle all together on 18/6

I'm not a huge fan of autos but a friend of mine gave me a really good deal on my 30 or 40 beans so I grab them because they're decent beans
I feel the same. I was placing a order for regular seeds and thought I'd give em a try. I have smoked some of the GG auto and it was pretty good. I have some sweet seeds Dark devil's going and I haven't sampled it yet

I'm not planning on topping my auto plants. I'm sure it probably would be fine to do. Being as it's my first time growing them I think I'll let them grow natural. No training or topping. I have them all in 5 gallon fabric pots with FFOF soil and ff trio nutes under a 1k hps

I'm not planning on topping my auto plants. I'm sure it probably would be fine to do. Being as it's my first time growing them I think I'll let them grow natural. No training or topping. I have them all in 5 gallon fabric pots with FFOF soil and ff trio nutes under a 1k hps

Ad top one so you gain the knowledge of how it does and grows .

I am looking at all growing all my autos natural also, I train all photos, whether it's LST, TOP, FIM, SUPER CROP , I love training l am doing a Gold Rush scrog, and tonight building another one for my 2 mango Sapphire it will be 48"×24" and every 2 and 3/4 inches will be a line across my current one is 24×24 and I plan on flipping in 7 days
420-magazine-mobile1901123941.jpg

This was my thought process too on my firstgrow - except I topped one and left the other to just grow - and Unless you're dead set on doing that for the experience, I'd strongly suggest LsT on your ladies. It's super easy and will easily double your yield.

I did that on my Tres Brujas grow. The one that was topped started the strongest and fastest growing. It ended up yielding much less than the other sister I harvested today. I did cut them 2 weeks apart. Though to be fair it was very clear the topped one wasn't getting any bigger.

Side note: My autos look nothing like that ruderalis dominant plant pictured recently.

This was the topped and less yielding sister. Definitely more than a blunt on there.
SAM_18532.JPG

When she stood tall she was 2 ft high, I raised her and spread her out now she will be 2ft across
420-magazine-mobile1939229781.jpg
Very nice. I have couple that are ready to flip. I've been vegging them with the intention of putting them outside. Now I'm having issues with my neighbor so I've got to decide what to do soon

I did top one last night. One of my GG. It had single bladed leafs on top. So I thought it would be a good one to experiment with. That one had all single blades on its first two nodes. Now all new growth is looking normal.

Back
Top Bottom