Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

I would share if I could! I love to share. My stoner neighbors think I'm awesome. ;)

I image they do! Did not check thread...what is that strain and are those ounces per jar? Just curious.....too bad you don't need help with the burping. I would only charge one jar for doing it...half a jar?
LOL

Here is the GG
420-magazine-mobile77361923.jpg
420-magazine-mobile518351546.jpg

it can happen that the second node also has just 1 blade per leaf... it should go away ... however for 3 weeks they look very small ... any reason for that ?

Got my order. It took 8 days! GYO did a much better job than 420. I still have 15 White Widow autofem beans, 10 Gold Leaf*** fems, and more bag seeds than I can count.

ORDER
Bean_Queens.jpg

What I received.
IMAG0233_1_.jpg

derp.jpg

Cheeky Monkeys... They even randomly chose my phone model.

I opened the new "Cell Phone Accessory", and I was very much not disappointed.
They even selected a +1 package of the Dark Devil autos! Fucking aye, that's like a 12$ freebie I wasn't expecting.
Presuming the loss doesn't exceed 15% I will be shopping there again.
Side note, the DDA has a date on the back. Cosecha del 08 ene 2017= 08 Jan 2017 harvest.
Love the packaging that's pretty stealthy

I have a magnifying glass with a little built in loupe...everything still looks clear...

She smells AWESOME...I'm getting itchy fingers....but I plan to wait 2 more weeks and see what happens. It's legal here so even the UPS driver has a big smile on his face driving by the greenhouse!

it can happen that the second node also has just 1 blade per leaf... it should go away ... however for 3 weeks they look very small ... any reason for that ?
The pictures were from a few days prior, maybe 2 weeks. Leaves still look the same. Just bigger. They have new growth now. But still don't really look much better

I'm thinking the 2 out of four GG plants that are mutated are showing traits of the ruderails background. Time will tell. I also have four dark devil's going that look great so far at the same age. So far I'd have to say sweet seeds are more stable than fast buds

Hey guys , just wanted to post some pics of my Autos. I got anxious when I got these seeds and threw them in the flower tent with some photos. Grown 12/12 from seed and topped both of them at day 14. The Northern Lights is at day 30 and maybe day 4 or 5 since pistils showed, Purple Kush is approx day 40 and day 17 of flower.

Northern Lights - Blimburn Seeds

420-magazine-mobile1243693041.jpg
420-magazine-mobile812834119.jpg
420-magazine-mobile945112225.jpg

Purple Kush - unknown freebie

420-magazine-mobile1699240948.jpg
420-magazine-mobile149443494.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2140963539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile135190984.jpg
420-magazine-mobile782171664.jpg

AZ

i would like to stress that people have to do some research on the autostrains they buy ... me personally would never buy seeds from anywhere that has "dwarf", "lowryder" or "ryder" in its name because to me they represent they earliest generation of autoflowers that are less stabilised then the later generations and also imo they have to much %ruderalis in them , try to find out if the seeds offered are backcrossed enough to stabilise the phenos so you can get repeatedly grow big healthy plants instead of 20cm runts ;)

example :

this auto-duck strain its a cross between Frisian Duck (0% ruderalis photoplant) and auto white widow ( maximum 50% ruderalis but very unlikely ).
statistically that leaves their offspring with maximum 25% ruderalis...
and as far as i want to believe their website it took them several years (read many generations) to stabilise their auto WW before they even considered selling the seeds ...

i just want to save ppl from disappointments ... ah well we are all entitled to have our opinion ;)

btw the strain i linked looks to be a perfect outdoor stealth strain ;)

BTW I hope no one thinks I'm bashing autos. I'm not. I have high hopes I can put them in my veg tent every now and then with good results. I'm not expecting anything out of the ordinary. Just wondered if this situation is common

Back
Top Bottom