Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

I too can recommend 420. I recently missed their deal like yours....10 bluberry autos for $99, (get 10 free). I ordered 5 B.B. autos for $50, & 5 gold leaf fem $50. I emailed them , mentioning that I missed that 20 for $100 deal by 1 day because my bank didn’t authorize international purchases for the dates I asked them to. So I missed the deal by a day.

420 emailed me they are sending “replacement” seeds (5) , which I was quite greatful. They didn’t have to do it at all. Thanks 420!!

This Rob Bergman's Big Bud I started from seed sent to a family member and returned for me to finish.

IMG_064553.JPG
IMG_064757.JPG

I too can recommend 420. I recently missed their deal like yours....10 bluberry autos for $99, (get 10 free). I ordered 5 B.B. autos for $50, & 5 gold leaf fem $50. I emailed them , mentioning that I missed that 20 for $100 deal by 1 day because my bank didn’t authorize international purchases for the dates I asked them to. So I missed the deal by a day.

420 emailed me they are sending “replacement” seeds (5) , which I was quite greatful. They didn’t have to do it at all. Thanks 420!!

Rob Bergman's Chocolope

Chocolope_32.JPG

Moved my Northern Light auto towards the light. Right over 40 days. Should have 12 to 15 main stems at the top of the canopy with lst and trimming. Middle is starting a LOT of flowers. Is this good for 40 to 45 days?
20171006_211847.jpg
20171006_211827.jpg
20171006_211812.jpg
20171006_211801.jpg

I have a gold leaf harvested. This is the average size bud and I got 150gr + 50gr of Larf for a hash run.

Average_GL_bud.JPG

Nice!! Did you do a journal for that one? If you don't mind, what we're the specs of that grow? Indoors/outdoor? Lights, light & feed schedule, nutes, lst /&/or topping? Etc etc. I'm asking, because I was thinking about starting one now & ive never grown a photo before. Was thinking I could veg under 2 300w leds for like 1-1/2 months, then put outside in under what will be less than 12 hrs of daylight. I have a greenhouse for colder days, but I live in northern part of Florida, so I should be fine as far as that goes. The days start getting longer again after christmas, but I should have about 70-75 or so days of flower. If they're not ready, I could just put in tent again with 12/12. Oh, the reason I'm going to let them finish outside is because I have two autoflowers in tent under 20/4. Thanks for the pointers if you have any.

Have you smoked any? How's it smoke & smell? How long did u veg/flower yours for? Later:thumb:

Moved my Northern Light auto towards the light. Right over 40 days. Should have 12 to 15 main stems at the top of the canopy with lst and trimming. Middle is starting a LOT of flowers. Is this good for 40 to 45 days?
20171006_211847.jpg
20171006_211827.jpg
20171006_211812.jpg
20171006_211801.jpg

Looks great to me!! Keep up the good work mate:thumb:

That is good stuff! I just received a T-shirt and a small gift from FastBuds, for a previously mentioned issue. I really like that these different groups take their customer base to heart.

I also just received an email from Robert saying he has taken to bitcoin. Seedsman is also offering a great %25 discount +8 more freebies for bitcoin. From what I have read, the first purchase takes a while. The following ones are much faster. So the annoying CC companies CBP stuff doesn't cause headaches like the one you described. Robert had your back with the cure though!

Hey photos, you're in south east United States??

Nice!! Did you do a journal for that one? If you don’t mind, what we’re the specs of that grow? Indoors/outdoor? Lights, light & feed schedule, nutes, lst /&/or topping? Etc etc. I’m asking, because I was thinking about starting one now & ive never grown a photo before. Was thinking I could veg under 2 300w leds for like 1-1/2 months, then put outside in under what will be less than 12 hrs of daylight. I have a greenhouse for colder days, but I live in northern part of Florida, so I should be fine as far as that goes. The days start getting longer again after christmas, but I should have about 70-75 or so days of flower. If they’re not ready, I could just put in tent again with 12/12. Oh, the reason I’m going to let them finish outside is because I have two autoflowers in tent under 20/4. Thanks for the pointers if you have any.

Have you smoked any? How’s it smoke & smell? How long did u veg/flower yours for? Later:thumb:

This is my journal for my outdoor:

Outdoor 2017

But in a nut shell here is the life of my gold leaf:
As the journal states it's an outdoor grow.
I live in Southern Ontario, Canada.

I haven't smoked any yet as it is curing. I never lack patience when it comes to weed and cures. The smell off the plant is subtle to say the least but very resinous and very sticky.

Flip over to that journal and if you have any questions left ask them there please and I will answer them there.
Note: 2 Gold Leaf were pulled due to bud rot (1grown by me and 1 grown by a relative). So pay careful attention when your buds get tight and they will with this strain.

Hey what is a good nute line some of you guys are using. Currently on flower power and while it's getting the job done. It's not really getting the job done. I make it to harvest but with small airy buds. Want a nute line that will make for some monster vegging and flowering plants that result in better finishes then what I'm producing. Searching for another nute line any help ?

Hey all! I'm subbing in here. Read about 40 of the pages . I am doing two first time grows. 1 is Green Crack CKS photos and I have a journal for that. The other room are Autos, Black Jack and a Super Uzi, I throw updates every few days in the GC journal. Growing in coco. GH Nutes. Learned in the first couple weeks about nute burn heat stress and other issues lol. Learn every day actually.

Already learned a bunch from this thread and hope to learn more!

Couple pics:

Day 43 from popping soil..
420-magazine-mobile787518455.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1567641546.jpg

Made little scrog screens for 4 of them. Working good so far!
420-magazine-mobile1743197077.jpg

Hey all! I'm subbing in here. Read about 40 of the pages . I am doing two first time grows. 1 is Green Crack CKS photos and I have a journal for that. The other room are Autos, Black Jack and a Super Uzi, I throw updates every few days in the GC journal. Growing in coco. GH Nutes. Learned in the first couple weeks about nute burn heat stress and other issues lol. Learn every day actually.

Already learned a bunch from this thread and hope to learn more!

:welcome: :joint::joint::joint::passitleft:

You are in the right place!

Hey what is a good nute line some of you guys are using. Currently on flower power and while it's getting the job done. It's not really getting the job done. I make it to harvest but with small airy buds. Want a nute line that will make for some monster vegging and flowering plants that result in better finishes then what I'm producing. Searching for another nute line any help ?

Botanicare (Liquid Karma, PureBlend Pro grow, PureBlend Pro Bloom)

420-magazine-mobile563373562.jpg

A bit late to the Party, here is a picture of my first ever grow. I am growing Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies, I didn't know they were Autos ! I was sold the seeds by a friend who knew my funds were tight and he had more than he needs. I looked up their website to see when to flip them to flower and thats when I found out they were Autos ! I have fallen in love with both growing and with Autos. I have bought some Mephisto Genetics Illuminautos - Sour Crinkle and Blue Toof - and can't wait to get them going too. I will read as much of this Journal as possible and learn more about various techniques to getting the best from them.

Back
Top Bottom