Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Thanks eastcoastghost! The most I've done for a couple grams + work lol
Yea one bad thing with autos is you can't control veg time and if they get stressed they get stunted and then flower lol. Autos can yield big though if you don't have any trouble early on. I am growing photo strains this time so I will be able to control veg time.✌️

Yea one bad thing with autos is you can't control veg time and if they get stressed they get stunted and then flower lol. Autos can yield big though if you don't have any trouble early on. I am growing photo strains this time so I will be able to control veg time.✌️
Same here lolz. Nyc desiel fem from true north.. the seeds they sent me are old and I'll be lucky to crack 2 from 10 I'm germinating

White Widow day 7, and Skunk#1 Day 67.
420-magazine-mobile1407179281.jpg

I wish I could show all my friends in real life. :) I'm so proud of my new hobby.

Hello! Me again! We think we have our lights and grow room picked out. The lights are 2 Vipraspecta V450s and the room is a Secret Jardin DS120 4x4x6. I'm planning on six plants on a perpetual grow cycle. I want to start a new 6 each month so that I can eventually harvest 6 plants a month. I I'll be growing in coco and the strains are blueberry, northern lights and amnesia haze. Seeds we ordered from 420. Does anyone see any potential issues with the lights and/or grow room? Figured I would check before we spent the money. .

Some good advice for a shiny new grower is to stick to one strain at first to learn the ropes. It's not a rule! But it sure helped me to not have to divide my attention between the varying needs of different strains when I was already learning SO MUCH.

I'd choose Northern Lights as a starter plant because it's so easy to make thrive and it's a good producer.

6 plants is a lot of plants for a 4x4 space. And starting 6 more only a couple weeks later will crowd the space quick! Are you prepared to get a second tent? You may need to with 12 plants going at a time.

A perpetual harvest plan is a noble goal. I'd advise to start a little slower with the quantity of seeds you pop right at first. :)

We are planning on having a second tent. I know we have to do that for room purposes. Basically, the blueberry is my strain to focus on, NL is my husband's and Amnesia Haze is my son's. Each of us need a different strain for different reasons. I know it is a lot but I'm hoping that with each of us focused on one strain, it won't be as bad. I appreciate ur words of wisdom. I did dial it back from the 12 I was going to do. My eyes were def too big for my britches at that point! And as we get the pots ready for seeds I will check to see how crowded the tent will be before germinating to make sure the girls have room. My husband and son are both all or nothing people so keeping them on a smaller scale is very difficult and you have to meet in the middle sometimes. .

I can hardly wait for your journal now. I'm emotionally invested in your family's success growing your medicine. . . .

That is so nice! I can't believe how great this forum of people are! I've seen people here giving equipment and seeds to those in need and it makes my heart swell. You don't see this type of compassion for other people as much these days. Thank you so much! ..

Ok serious question. I harvested one of my Pineapple Express Autos. It flowered really soon so didn't get a lot of weight, like 2 grams or so ..but back to topic. I harvested it let it dry and I broke some done today to smoke and found a ton of seeds like 12 in about a gram of weed. Now I don't have any male plants at all. All females and autos. So no pollen anywhere. When I plant those seeds I got out of the auto. Will they be autos or do I have a chance to worry about pollen with planting those seeds.

You've got female auto seeds most likely. There's a chance that one of your girls grew boy pollen sacs or bananas. That could mean that the seeds inherited hermaphrodite genetics. Keep a close eye on your girls to find those rogue pollen sacs before they eff up your while garden. :)

Oh no don't tell me that. I've always kept a close eye on them and never noticed any pollen sacs. And they were all feminized seeds. Last thing I need is a bunch of seeds everywhere or a terrible harvest

Back
Top Bottom