Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

My girl is around 30 days. GOOD? ANY input?
20170928_220811.jpg
20170928_220629.jpg
20170928_220702.jpg
20170928_220618.jpg
20170928_220638.jpg

Hello! I have a question regarding coco. I have a mix of coco and perlite. Should I mix anything else in or put any calimagic in before I plant my seeds or is the coco good as is and I add the calimagic when I plant and water?
I've never added amendments to my coco. But I do make sure to include cal mag with feedings. :) I like to start my babies in a rockwool cube before moving to coco when I see roots.

I've never added amendments to my coco. But I do make sure to include cal mag with feedings. :) I like to start my babies in a rockwool cube before moving to coco when I see roots.

Great! Thank you! I will need nutrients at some point won't I? I saw General Hydroponics series was recommended on one site. Do you use nutes and if so which?

Great! Thank you! I will need nutrients at some point won't I? I saw General Hydroponics series was recommended on one site. Do you use nutes and if so which?
I'm using general hydroponics. They work just fine. I want to try other nutrients eventually. The PH perfect stuff interests me. There's also Coco A&B I've heard good stuff about.

You gotta use nutes with coco. It's basically hydroponics since coco holds no nutrients like soil does. It's more like a sponge and it only has in it what you put in it. :)

I'm using general hydroponics. They work just fine. I want to try other nutrients eventually. The PH perfect stuff interests me. There's also Coco A&B I've heard good stuff about.

You gotta use nutes with coco. It's basically hydroponics since coco holds no nutrients like soil does. It's more like a sponge and it only has in it what you put in it. :)

Thank you so much for confirming what I was thinking! I can't wait to start! Just waiting for my seeds to arrive. ..

Here's my sorry attempt at growing my first 2 auto
420-magazine-mobile834012743.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2066109832.jpg
so my question is will they still flower? They are only 6-7 inches tall.
Looks like they got stunted, autos will get stunted and start flowering if they undergo stress at young age. They will still flower, you just won't yield much off of them. ✌️

Back
Top Bottom