Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

420-magazine-mobile1477789561.jpg
420-magazine-mobile719767721.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1410497690.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1947846479.jpg

How old is this plant ?

Has anyone every needed to contact FastBuds?
I have been trying since last week and I am getting nothing.
I have sent emails and used the contact form on their website, no reply.

I bought 5 GSCautos from GYO recently.
3 were planted, 2 germinated.
I have 2 GSCa from them that seem unstable.
One is a midget with nice colas, that went hermie on me. :thedoubletake:
I was able to retrieve the pollen sacks, and used them to hopefully breed with my Tangerine Dream from Barneys Farm.

The other is a giant and has only begun to preflower on day 49.:straightface:

Consider me discouraged to plant the other two.

:Namaste: Forgive the dishes.

SAM_19481.JPG
SAM_19503.JPG
SAM_19493.JPG

Just an update on my previously mentioned situation. The GSCautos may not be GSCa at all. After no contact from FastBuds, I asked GYO about it. They felt it may have been a mixup due to them being sold loose, as a promotional item. A new breeder pack will be sent to me soon.

Now I have to go chop up the tall one. :rip:

I have 4 people in my house that have different needs. 2 of us need it for pain relief and help sleeping and 2 of us need it for anxiety and extreme ADHD. I think I want both Indica and Sativa in the house. I'm thinking of starting with White Widow, Northern Lights, Amnesia Haze and AK-47. We haven't purchased the grow room or the seeds yet, but will be doing so soon - just need to get the funds in house. I'm probably thinking large, but both my son and my husband are obsessing on it and I know will be noticing every little thing, so I'm hopeful. Also, the more plants, the better the odds of getting a good harvest! (That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :winkyface:)

My husband is also a photographer so there will be plenty of photos!

Thanks!

Those are all great! I have had 2 great White Widow harvests! I have a Northern Delight [Northern_Lights_Nr5_X_Haze x {Haze x Ruderalis} ]going right now!
I looked up the lineage on Amnesia Haze and it is crazy! So much haze! Northern Lights #5 and Skunk #1 are the great grandparents. AK-47 is a legend, nuff said.

I am going to grab a bunch of Sweet Seeds 5 packs soon. They come with 2 freebies of the same variety. Plus what ever the seedbank offers. They have a new CBD auto I must have. Sweet Nurse Auto CBD, 1:1-1:2 THC:CBD ratio will be so good for what ails me. :love:

There are some detailed posts about others here getting really good deals. By selecting their seeds to boost the freebies, to get more per purchase. Unless you live in a state that has those magic beans for sale at behind a counter. Then there is no need for that kind of lurking. :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Those are all great! I have had 2 great White Widow harvests! I have a Northern Delight [Northern_Lights_Nr5_X_Haze x {Haze x Ruderalis} ]going right now!
I looked up the lineage on Amnesia Haze and it is crazy! So much haze! Northern Lights #5 and Skunk #1 are the great grandparents. AK-47 is a legend, nuff said.

I am going to grab a bunch of Sweet Seeds 5 packs soon. They come with 2 freebies of the same variety. Plus what ever the seedbank offers. They have a new CBD auto I must have. Sweet Nurse Auto CBD, 1:1-1:2 THC:CBD ratio will be so good for what ails me. :love:

There are some detailed posts about others here getting really good deals. By selecting their seeds to boost the freebies, to get more per purchase. Unless you live in a state that has those magic beans for sale at behind a counter. Then there is no need for that kind of lurking. :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I was thinking that I would purchase from 420 for this first bunch. They have a deal on three of the strains I want and a separate deal on cannabis specific nutrients and some mold, pest and other treatments with 20 WW auto seeds. None of us have really ever grown anything besides hostas (and you don't have to work at those) previously and I want to make this first grow as successful as possible. Otherwise, members in my household get discouraged. HOWEVER, that said, I will certainly be looking for deals for my future babies. I want to have a constant rotation to ensure that we never run out! And I have just recently begun to understand CBD and all its benefits, so Sweet Nurse Auto CBD sounds amazing!

Thank you so much! :thanks:

My White Widows came from 420! Robert is a neat, and gives loads of free info after the purchase! I got the 10 WWA for $99 (+10free), then I was tempted by a deal on his Gold Leaf*** and got those too. Those are photoperiod beans though, so I'll be saving those for a bit.
Shipping took about 14 days, and was reasonably stealthy.

Back
Top Bottom