Auto Topping LED Grow

Xeno why wna stall for upto 2 weeks? Will affect yield for sure. In the veg stage ur auto needs some fan leaves these are her main source of energy.ur plan will indeed stall her and she will finish ok but veg growth and yield defo be affected dude;)

I don't want to stall her for two weeks, I want her to veg for an extra two weeks. This happened with my first early miss when I slammed her into a light and broke her nearly clear through. Her major fan leaves wilted in minutes and within a few days she recovered and went on to become our biggest producer in our first grow.

I'm thinking of attempting to replicate this but without the randomness of slamming 'em into a light first. :)

Nutty was a grand Day mate great to meet u also;) glad ur nearly home safe and sound.and best ot luck with those dutch passion seeds mate u gna love them. Cnt wait for u to work ur magic ha ha;) and i have 2 thc bombs germing now mate.alittle suprise coming all to be revealed;)

Well good day all quick sunday update here are the young dutch passion beans no bad news to report;) and dont worry the empty space is going to be put to good use in about 2 days lol;)
20160313_102438.JPG
20160313_102455.JPG
20160313_102516.JPG
and the older dutch passion ladies really enjoying there time in the tent;)
20160313_102535.JPG
20160313_102553.JPG
20160313_102608.JPG
and family shots as always;)
20160313_102629.JPG
20160313_102649.JPG
20160313_102708.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Thanks alot nutty mate the empty space will be filled with 2 of ur own bread thc bomb autos;) gna be potting them both into the same pot so double potting;) into 15 litre bucket and will be topped and mainlined along with auto brooklyn sunrise and autonight queen.new adventures always good times.;):thumb:

Bud hi mate and thanks. All is great here mate hope ur all good;)

Glad all is well with you dude...

Im not too bad... Will be glad when all this shite is done n dusted at my end.... Dragging on.... But safe now...

Checking out future beans... Happy days mate

Also like to say a huge thanks to all growers following me along my journey;) respect always appreciated;)

Ya journeys been cool to follow mate.... Donkey cock buds aplenty

Dispelled a few myths of the auto training handbooks

You a great guy mate.... The community is richer for your presence

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom