Auto Topping LED Grow

Nutty good work mate good job just go steady at first like u are doing and good that u added root stimultor u want it all in there right from the get go.so ur on it mate top job;)

Well here is the other autoxtreme.harvested at 11 weeks of life.i put this plant in cheap soil no perlite added.for self set challenge.but she had not challenged me at all stayed in perfect health start to finish and produced some nice colas.here she is before her trim;)
DSC_14956.JPG
DSC_15009.JPG
DSC_15017.JPG
DSC_15029.JPG
and after her trim;)
DSC_15038.JPG
DSC_15069.JPG
DSC_15092.JPG
DSC_15106.JPG
some nice buds;)
DSC_15174.JPG
. Happy growing every1;)

Nutty thanks mate ;) and esnero also thanks;) i try to harvest 2 plants at a time done.then i have another 2 ready 3 to 4 weeks after that.so when this all dried my other 2 mazar and sunrise will nearly be done.im sticking with this rotation as ensures i never run out of weed and means there is always girls flowering in my garden;) good times

Thanks guys. I cut down on my cal mag and flushed out the one plant with the issue. I'll see if I can pull her out for better lighting. The problem hasn't gotten any worse over the last few days so I think the plant worked itself out. I always thought the plants needed cal mag every feeding, and on top of that I started going overboard on it thinking the rusting was a lack of.

Nice plants and buds beast. Couple of questions for those that can help, also laziness prevents me from looking. When mixing perlite with soil how much perlite do i add? This 1st time i'm using perlite. Also would it be worth adding vermiculite as well? Would adding perlite to soil outdoors be worth it or not? If so it gonna seriously burn a hole in my pocket as doing a large outdoor crop (potentially 12-14 autos), may have to leave it and just use it in the small pots at home before transplanting outdoors and using in the 2 pots on the balcony.

Finally 1 last question. Bud washing. There is a massive thread on here about it. Who here actually does it? Those that do do you swear by it and is there a noticable difference between washed and unwashed? People on that actual thread seem to think so, am wanting to hear from others that may not have seen it but do it if it is actually worth it.

Go into grow room then into journels in progress scroll to bottom of page and ul see it says post new thread.thats were u post and start a journel;)

What did you trim on your auto bombs? Cant see much difference from the previous pics. Also for lst'ing them are you not gonna be a bit tight for space with both being in 1 pot? Be interesting to see though. That is something else i have not done before is lst. May try it on the 2 i'm doing on my balcony but definitely be topping them.

Trimmed a few fans and few leafs that will stall 1 node while the other takes over. It works;) im lsting them to the shape i want to keep them under control;)

Good day all Sunday here in uk half a weeks growrh has passed.just had 2 supercrop another 2 branches on automazar i thought stretch had stopped.but i was wrong lol.i need it to stop she is pushing max limits lol;) automazar 4 main colas now supercropped;)
20160410_100621.JPG
20160410_100648.JPG
20160410_100718.JPG
rest of the family ;)
20160410_100743.JPG
and all toghether;)
20160410_100847.JPG
20160410_100922.JPG
20160410_100955.JPG
. Proper update wednesday as always.happy growing every1;)

Good day all Sunday here in uk half a weeks growrh has passed.just had 2 supercrop another 2 branches on automazar i thought stretch had stopped.but i was wrong lol.i need it to stop she is pushing max limits lol;) automazar 4 main colas now supercropped;)
I'm going to need a bigger tent. :rofl:

Can you not lower the lights to be nearer the younger ones or raise them up? Surely closer to the light would be better? Good job though. The supercropping is a good idea, should mean more light reaching those buds along those branches making them bigger, as well as stopping upward growth.

Back
Top Bottom