Azamax - Spraying during Flower

If I am 4-5 weeks from harvest, how do I safely spray a product like Azamax or Azatrol so I don't harm the flowers?

no....you dont want bud rot......1 oz per gallon to water the soil each week.
In hydro put it in the resovoir.

no....you dont want bud rot......1 oz per gallon to water the soil each week.
In hydro put it in the resovoir.

How effective is it at controlling spider mites in an ebb & gro system? Have you used it with good results just by adding it to the res? And if so how long after adding it to the res should you expect to see results? Any Neg effects to the plants.

I am also in my 5th week of flowering and too have those little fckers.So Pit i grow in soil and have already tried Dr.Doom sucked i dont have webs yet but have a bunch of eggs and mites,going to grow store tomorrow will AZAMAX kill those mites and eggs too? Please help THANKS :roorrip:

has anyone actually USED azamax during flowering and then harvested, dried and cured the buds? If so do you think it ruined the buds or the taste?

At the moment im using a DE based Tomato Dust, 80% DE.. I sprinkle it on top soil and watch the Fungus gnats burn!!
Im not sure how effective it is on Spider mite but it may do the trick?? Also SNS has some great Treatments fo rwhat your looking for, i cant get it where i live:( DEATH TO ALL MMJ PESTS!!! Goodluck, Smokemup..

has anyone actually USED azamax during flowering and then harvested, dried and cured the buds? If so do you think it ruined the buds or the taste?

I have used straight neem which has more smell and taste then azamax. I used it like 3 weeks before harvest. There was no taste on the buds.

Also to those concerned about budrot, neem is a anti fungal, it prevents things like PM and budrot, it does not cause them.

i am in week 8 of flower of a 9 to 11 week strain when i notice webbing on one of the plants in my garden.So close to harvest not sure what to do plants were treated with azamax during veg and before putting into flower.Thinking about harvesting early will this save my crop? The bugs will still be their? or will they die off after plants are harvested? Any help please somebody.

Back
Top Bottom