Back To See The Growmies

20230819_180321.jpg

20230819_180327.jpg

Gotta get back on the ladder to mud the ceiling... 👎

Got the shitty/skim coat almost done. Will have to knockdown w/sandpaper in the morning & re-skim everything.

Pretty sure my level of motivation is disproportionate to my actual energy levels. 🤣🤣🤣
Ain't no way this new growroom is getting paint this weekend
20230820_134940.jpg
20230820_134945.jpg

I'm just barely finishing the tape & first coat of mud. LoL

I hope it's dry enough to sand down & skim coat tonight before I go to bed.

:passitleft:

With or without your mojo she’s defs coming along!
I wanna make sure I can get these babies under my big light (Mars FC6500).

The only functioning grow space I have right now is a 3x3x3 box in the attic. I need to get out of there asap.

I've got 2-3 weeks left of work on the new growroom. Should align perfectly.
:passitleft:

Moving right along! Why is the AC down at the floor level?
To keep it out of the visibility of my neighbors. I figured it may look a bit abnormal having 2 window units running in a shed.
The grow room a/c is nicely hidden behind my fence & garden area.

To keep it out of the visibility of my neighbors. I figured it may look a bit abnormal having 2 window units running in a shed.
The grow room a/c is nicely hidden behind my fence & garden area.
Very sneaky thinking 🤔, I like it. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Life whipping my ass lately.... seedlings all look like shit... scrapping most and starting fresh.
Burnt up 4 seedlings; being innatentive and hit em with nutrients too early. They're not really responding anymore.
I'm gonna keep the 3 regs I dropped; they were unfazed. The 4 fems fried up & are struggling to recover.

Put a few more fems in water today.... 4 Jager/Fallen Soldiers, and 3 Vietnamese.

Journal is prolly gonna be scrapped & I start another when these heifers get their shit together.

Fuck it... shit happens
:rip:

Life whipping my ass lately.... seedlings all look like shit... scrapping most and starting fresh.
Burnt up 4 seedlings; being innatentive and hit em with nutrients too early. They're not really responding anymore.
I'm gonna keep the 3 regs I dropped; they were unfazed. The 4 fems fried up & are struggling to recover.

Put a few more fems in water today.... 4 Jager/Fallen Soldiers, and 3 Vietnamese.

Journal is prolly gonna be scrapped & I start another when these heifers get their shit together.

Fuck it... shit happens
:rip:
Vietnamese sounds interesting , who is the distributor? CL🍀

Hey Preston. Bet your bottom dollar that the sun will come up tomorrow! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom