Back To See The Growmies

106° outside today, and I was working a remodel job; doing a plumbing re-pipe from the attic.
Actual temp in the attic was 118° when I left the site today.... at 11 🤬
Customer wanted to get cute & start trying to add-on shit... I just wrapped up my job sheet & left. LoL, ain't nobody got time for that shit when it's about to be hot as Satan's ballsack.

No thanks! 👎

Home for the day & ready to get litty! 🔥

106° outside today, and I was working a remodel job; doing a plumbing re-pipe from the attic.
Actual temp in the attic was 118° when I left the site today.... at 11 🤬
Customer wanted to get cute & start trying to add-on shit... I just wrapped up my job sheet & left. LoL, ain't nobody got time for that shit when it's about to be hot as Satan's ballsack.

No thanks! 👎

Home for the day & ready to get litty! 🔥
:passitleft:I'm with a cone of Blueberry Hill at present

Just finished running 6oz of popcorn buds thru dry ice...
2023-08-17-12-58-14-058.jpg

Ended with just over an OZ of kief. 🤙
2023-08-17-12-58-32-734.jpg

Gonna get to rubbing it in this weekend, looking for a solid brick of brown gold. 🤘🤘🤘

Seedlings are all up & going now...

2023-08-18-11-41-49-497.jpg

The fems took a lil ass whooping on their first week. I was inattentive & fried em. They're back on track now.

Blue cups are all fem seeds, purple cups are the regs.
:passitleft:

They get away from being the main objective sometimes, like when building a sweet casita. Back now!
So how much dry ice did you use to run that 6 zips of popcorn? Nice pile!
Just a few chunks of ice per oz.... maybe 5-6 golf ball sized chunks per oz. I chuck em in a 220m bag with about an oz & shake the fuck outta it.

Yo yo glad to see your still killin it! Cant wait to see you finish the build
Hope to have the a/c installed in the new grow room, and sheetrock hung this weekend.

Had to take this evening off though; wife & I are heading down to Austin tonight for a Snoop Dogg concert! 🤣

Rolling up a few blunts, loaded with hash. 🤙

Just a few chunks of ice per oz.... maybe 5-6 golf ball sized chunks per oz. I chuck em in a 220m bag with about an oz & shake the fuck outta it.
You going to hot roll that pile?
Hope to have the a/c installed in the new grow room, and sheetrock hung this weekend.

Had to take this evening off though; wife & I are heading down to Austin tonight for a Snoop Dogg concert! 🤣

Man you're in for a good night! Remember while you're out to keep your mind on your money and you're money on your mind! :hookah:

You going to hot roll that pile?

Man you're in for a good night! Remember while you're out to keep your mind on your money and you're money on your mind! :hookah:
I press my kief in a pollen press, then heat the puck a bit so it'll hold shape. I'll hand work it into hash from there.
It's a slow process because I only do 1-2g at a time, but worth it when it's done. I prefer good hash over wax/rosin any day.
:thumb:

Definitely looking forward to this concert tonight. 🙌 Wife & I got these tickets months ago when sales started & actually forgot about it. 🤣 We rarely go out to the city... this is the exception.
I wanna get one of my blunts in Snoops lungs 🤘🤘🤘

I press my kief in a pollen press, then heat the puck a bit so it'll hold shape. I'll hand work it into hash from there.
It's a slow process because I only do 1-2g at a time, but worth it when it's done. I prefer good hash over wax/rosin any day.
:thumb:

Definitely looking forward to this concert tonight. 🙌 Wife & I got these tickets months ago when sales started & actually forgot about it. 🤣 We rarely go out to the city... this is the exception.
I wanna get one of my blunts in Snoops lungs 🤘🤘🤘
Hash is something I need to up my game in! It tastes so good! I've been studying how, I just haven't done much. Your way sounds good.

Hope you get close enough!

I'm such a Snoop fan! I'm in awe of you going to see him perform live. It's a big deal for a girl from Africa.

I'm such a Snoop fan! I'm in awe of you going to see him perform live. It's a big deal for a girl from Africa.
The show was amazing! :theband:

Opening act was Berner, then Warren G, Too $hort, Wiz Kalifa, then Snoop Dogg. The venue smelled amazing all night.

Totally worth it!
:passitleft:

Back out in the Casita working on the new growroom.

Adjusted framing to accommodate the a/c unit, and got sheetrock on the ceiling.
2023-08-19-11-33-36-408.jpg
20230819_112505.jpg
20230819_112510.jpg

Taking a blunt break, then headed back in to sheetrock the walls.
🤙
Had to give the expanding foam (around the a/c) some time to harden so I can trim it and the shims flush.

Will update as things progress...

For shizzle P9 enjoy the show n you’re smoking. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom