Back To See The Growmies

Today was a celebratory sesh....

Had a bum-streak at work for like 40-ish days. LoL, I finally had a stress free work day & made it home by lunchtime. 🤙
Stopped for a tall can on my ride home & saw these "woods"
20230810_162436.jpg

The lil pothead devil on my shoulder insisted...
:passitleft:
Is that weed or cigar tobacco?

Starting back into the Casita this afternoon, but focusing on the new grow room...
2023-08-11-12-18-48-608.jpg

Cleared out all the bullshit & laid out the wall/door. Got my parts list & headed to the hardware store now.
Should have a semi-finished room this weekend. 🤙
Looks like the overall grow area will be 5' deep by 6' wide.

Looks great!

Poo throne fit for a king!

Your accent gives me life! Sooooo cool!

Full disclosure: I had to google the word casita! I was today years old when I learned what it meant lolling!
Me too! :rofl:
Almost 4:20 in Tejas & it's only 106°
2023-08-10-16-11-22-253.jpg

What y'all smoking on?
106! Woof! Been hearing about that xtra warm stretch you're in. Your hand looks way cooler than that! So when it hits the mid 90's it'll feel like fall!
Looks like the overall grow area will be 5' deep by 6' wide.
Nice space! 106 still wow!

Me too! :rofl:

106! Woof! Been hearing about that xtra warm stretch you're in. Your hand looks way cooler than that! So when it hits the mid 90's it'll feel like fall!

Nice space! 106 still wow!
Thankfully, the new building has had A/C for awhile now... I'm about to start framing up the new room and running electricity to it.
2023-08-11-14-29-35-876.jpg

Thankfully, today's work is all indoor...
🤙

Looks like a friend of mine finally found her way to 420Mag...
🤘🤘🤘
Miss @BluebonnetChronic the breeder of the La Grange Strange and Dr Pepper Heifer i just harvested.

Great to see you popping around chica!

Almost 4:20 in Tejas & it's only 106°
2023-08-10-16-11-22-253.jpg

What y'all smoking on?
I’m smoking the dried larf from my Panama, Chocolate Thai and Golden Tiger in a @MagicStone. It’s rough on the throat and not very tasty but it gets me where I want to be. lol CL🍀:hookah::cheesygrinsmiley:

Something about framing that makes everything look smaller! Nice work and good idea getting the AC hooked up. Carry on with what you were doing. :slide:

Oh yeah, and a belated :welcome: to @BluebonnetChronic!
LoL... I've gotten used to the small areas by now. 😆 At least I'll be able to stand upright in this room. 🤘🤘🤘

Always great to hear from ya Shed

Back
Top Bottom