Back To See The Growmies

You must be crazy 🤣 UK have some weak ass rollercoasters and I'm only on it because my wife likes them lol it's pain for my body the next day! But I watch some rides the us has on Facebook... No thanks 🤣

Happy anniversary brother hope you had a blast! Congrats on the score too 👌
Looking forward to this one for sure. ✌️

You must be crazy 🤣 UK have some weak ass rollercoasters and I'm only on it because my wife likes them lol it's pain for my body the next day! But I watch some rides the us has on Facebook... No thanks 🤣

Happy anniversary brother hope you had a blast! Congrats on the score too 👌
Looking forward to this one for sure. ✌️
Theme park wasn't the original plan. LoL

We went to Meow Wolf in Dallas/Grapevine (this was our original trek)...
20230805_104635.jpg

20230805_104640.jpg
20230805_105003.jpg
20230805_111002.jpg

Finished up there early & tried to think of a way to waste the day...

It was either a TX Rangers game or 6 Flags.... we chose to be kids & loved it.

Surprisingly, my back bones survived. 🤣

That's awesome bro, right up my street. So much so I showed the Mrs lol she was getting excited until I told her where it was 😬 lol the disappointment in her face 🤣

Very nice work Preston! :thumb:
I'm trying... 🤙

I keep moving along & keeping construction simple, then the yuppie builders chime in and skew my opinion. 🤣🤣🤣

Noe my simple "shed" has turned into a fucking "casita" 🤣🤣🤣

Looking amazing, and that "little itty bitty door" is still about 4x bigger than the one in the attic veg space. :)

You tied that whole thing into the main sewer line or is it a septic system? I mean when you just pissed in used the sink you could fertilize the grass, but now...
Septic for rhe Casita will dump to a grinder pump tank (it'll push up to my city)

That's what I did for my garage remodel. Took some doing to get it hooked into the main sewer line given the rise requirements out of the pump. I think it was a Zoeller Shark something.
I'm honestly trying to poke the DIY guys with my posts....
Figured my best niche here would be to show DIY growshizz

Looks great!

Poo throne fit for a king!

Your accent gives me life! Sooooo cool!

Full disclosure: I had to google the word casita! I was today years old when I learned what it meant lolling!

Looks great!

Poo throne fit for a king!

Your accent gives me life! Sooooo cool!

Full disclosure: I had to google the word casita! I was today years old when I learned what it meant lolling!
:passitleft:

Trim prison is almost complete....
Looking like I'm gonna be making some hash soon :yahoo:
20230810_152528.jpg

Just under 200g of popcorn & bs buds.... a bit of the fines from my last cut. 🤙 Might use an oz or so to make some cooking oil, but the rest is getting hit with dry ice.

I smoke joints with a filter using Ventti filters and papers.

What do you roll yours in? Looks like bark!

IMG_8794.jpeg
IMG_8795.jpeg
Today was a celebratory sesh....

Had a bum-streak at work for like 40-ish days. LoL, I finally had a stress free work day & made it home by lunchtime. 🤙
Stopped for a tall can on my ride home & saw these "woods"
20230810_162436.jpg

The lil pothead devil on my shoulder insisted...

Back
Top Bottom