Back4More - Autos & Bag Seeds - CFL & LED

Positive thinking, i like it :) Iv anthoer pup on the way soon just cant6 decide the breed, just like my strains lol .
Theres something about dogs and grow rooms. i duno if its the light or heat or the fresh air of somesort (smell) but they like it :D
We just gotta get use to the Flowering Yellowing, didnt think it was a Good thing tho just thought it was the norm :)
Well as for the rest of the babies and ladies i think it was about 3 days ago i noticed one or 2 yellow leaves on the auto and today theres a good few more starting. i also gave her G.O bloom booster 1/4 strenth, i dont usually feed autos and definitly not this late but i though since shes under led and the booster is low in N-P-K anyway to so its just a small help for her.
Iv the photos in a new room, new light and training so il get a few pic updated soon :peace:
Happy Weed-Nes-Day :roorrip:

Did a little repotting with the Chocolate Haze and the Cutting form a bit back. And the rest in tent one are comming alonge :)
IMG_0035124.JPG
IMG_0034133.JPG
IMG_0033142.JPG

Jack auto
IMG_0027172.JPG
IMG_0032137.JPG

Roots for the 2L Q.O
IMG_0036111.JPG

And the auto mother :)
IMG_0031137.JPG
IMG_0030146.JPG
IMG_0038117.JPG

Photos
I super cropped ( bending method) another 2 branches on the smaller photo today and i heard a snap/ click in both. might of over done it:/ Besides that they look grand after ther feed yday. And i could open up the real bushy one its just her banches are growing up very close to the main cola. I could bend them down gently like a low strees training kinda thing, it looked abit better when i diid it temporary today, lets in more light and the likes :)
IMG_0039110.JPG
IMG_004299.JPG
IMG_004195.JPG
IMG_0040108.JPG

Well its a watering day today ment to water yday got distracted tho:tokin: I was feeding some garden plants and i noticed when i was using G.O nutes First, the Bio Grow about 4ml into 8L and 4ml cal/mag and 4ml G.O Weed roughly ended up being 6.4- 6.5PH and the same ingredience again but Bio Bloom instead with a 6.4 PH. I was supprised as its the first time i never had to use Ph buffer and i didnt care about the Ph at first but i thought id check it anyway, because in the past when i just added either Bio Grow/Bloom it buffferes it straight to 5.5-5.4 Ph. Could be something to do with hydo..maby. quick update on the ladies later :Namaste:

Quick flick update: Day 21 for the choco haze
IMG_0029150.JPG

Cutting about 2 week old i think
IMG_0032138.JPG

The autos, Q.O's Day 26 2L pot and Day 27 other one & the Jack Day 24
IMG_0028161.JPG

Budding ladie & group shots
IMG_0031138.JPG
IMG_0027173.JPG
IMG_0026164.JPG

Removed afew big fan leaves from the auto that were dying of and noticed one was dead and the one oppisite it was still green..strange i thought. Usually they die off symmetrically iv noticed in the past:)

Looking great indo, the auto is filling in nice, looking dense :surf: Yeah, you gotta watch out with using different nutes, ph can spike drastically. I should be growing some chocolate thai here soon, will be nice to watch a choc haze and thai growing at the same time.

Take care indo! Keep it safe :joint: CA

Had to see what's going on here Indo, subbed :popcorn:

Looking great indo, the auto is filling in nice, looking dense :surf: Yeah, you gotta watch out with using different nutes, ph can spike drastically. I should be growing some chocolate thai here soon, will be nice to watch a choc haze and thai growing at the same time.

Take care indo! Keep it safe :joint: CA

Thought i replyed to u already, wooops :lot-o-toke: Cheers man, i noticed today the top cola had a noticable fatter side then the other side lol hopefully it evens out on the other side:) Must mean iv to fix the mylar lower and get them more centred.
Nice stuff iv never seena thai grow beore i dont think or smoked any for that matter :D looking foward to that is it a straight thai and chocolate cross or is it just the name? if so it could be just like my choco haze since they both sound like they have similar genes but different names maby :) Just thinking my choco will be going into flower soon enough, the other two better hurry up lol:)

Found this easy enough so i though i show u the compairisent. There actualy not that far off i think :D

Chocolate Haze »»» Chocolope
Chocolope
»»» O.G. Chocolate Thai x Cannalope Haze
O.G. Chocolate Thai
Thailand »»» Sativa
Cannalope Haze
»»» Haze Brothers x Mexico
Haze Brothers
Original Haze
O Haze
»»» Mexico x Colombia x Thailand x India
Mexico »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Sativa
Thailand »»» Sativa
India »»» Sativa
Mexico »»» Sativa

Chocolate Thai »»» Thailand
Thailand »»» Sativa

Thats all for the choco thai i could get apart from all the other croses in the choco haze, they both have the sativa thai etc. Id prefare more a pure strain tbh. Be intresting to see tho :roorrip:

:tokin::hippy::party::yahoo::amen:

Just a song for the day:) its better in 1.25 speed, and v funny on 2 lol.

Some pics of the auto quick one who is almost done :)
IMG_0033143.JPG
IMG_0034134.JPG
IMG_0035125.JPG
IMG_0037118.JPG
IMG_0038118.JPG
IMG_0039112.JPG
IMG_004197.JPG

Trich pics arnt as good as they should be, specally with the led blending in the purple colour. But i thought id upload them anyway couse there kinda cool :) And most trichs are fully milky starting amber only spoted one or 2 amber trichs yday also need a higher scope for viewing. Anyone know of good ones cheap x60-x100?

And the choco haze and bagseed photo cutting ...
IMG_0029151.JPG
IMG_0030147.JPG

And the autos with new adition Big Bang Auto in the green pot and another random bagseed in a 2L whith i think is a cheese:D
IMG_0032139.JPG
IMG_0031139.JPG
IMG_0026165.JPG
IMG_0027174.JPG
IMG_0028162.JPG

And All
IMG_0042101.JPG

:peace:

Welcome Reg, Its gona be fairly straight foward here till i get some decent yield going. Plenty of starins to try to, just germinated a couple more today one auto Big Bang and random bag seeds:)
Not a problem, I love the straight forward journals. The ones that just describe the hows and what you do and let us decide for ourselves if it's something we'd like to try.
Great Photo Shoot by the way Indo.

I had a couple of things that poped into my head last night and i said id add it to my update today.. but i forgot them haha.
Anyway i thought id change watering to small amounts and more often see how it goes. And BigBang auto sprouted yday along with another random bager:) Also managed to cram in another photo in to the 12/12 room becuse i cant let it get bigger, i physically have no space, and the other 2 photos wont stop growing lol. Defo todo with the Sativa dom. genes.
I topped one and toped the 2 tops again on the same one:)
IMG_0024179.JPG
IMG_0026166.JPG
IMG_0027175.JPG

Autos and baby bagseeds that i relly dont know what to do with. hope there at least indica dom. :D
IMG_0037119.JPG

Big Bang
IMG_0034135.JPG

Jack that has stopped virtical growth :(
IMG_0033144.JPG

Choco Haze Photo
IMG_0035126.JPG
IMG_0036122.JPG

And Quick.O that has allso stoped virtical growth in her 2L pot and removed about 6 fan leaves for a test to see if i can get here into a one big bud. 7G with her and im happy:D
IMG_0032140.JPG

And the other Q.O in 11L pot, what looks like she has another level of leave to grow:)
IMG_0031140.JPG

Big Lady Q.O whos bulking up and frosting. If im right she looks like shes in her peek (perfect time to harvest for full gene/strain effect and taste) All milky Trichs and orange to half orange pistols with a very small amount of amber trichs :cheer::yummy: But im gonna wait couse i know she has dencing and more indica kick to add with the amber trichs (what i like). And Fam Pic

IMG_0030148.JPG
IMG_0038119.JPG

Killer updates indo! Do you give your pots a twist every couple days to allow the other side of the bud to get some light?
That would be the only thing I could think causing the different size growth, genetics play a factor as well.
QO is looking great in that 11l pot, love her sharp leaf structure. Positive vibes your way indo stay well :surf:
CA

Cheers for your kindness pal:high-five: i did last week, turned them a 1/4 way around and a week or 2 before that. But not much really since i havent much acess to the plants in the back row and i dont like moving them and taking them alll out, abit stressful haha:)
There is mylar all around too, but what i noticed today since shes getting dencer is the CFL thats on the chunker side is kinding giving that side more light possibley :)
There alright the owl Q.Os i just had 10 seeds i wanted to get rid of form ages back and move on to the new auto stuff comming out etc
The BigBang im very excited to see results, since it Skunk, N.L & El,nino. Cross with skunk or more skunk genes iv noticed grow well with buds and good results etc. might just be a coincidence. But the N.L is a defo good grower indoor and out. (out might be better, so iv heard more of) :tokin:

Cheers for your kindness pal:high-five: i did last week, turned them a 1/4 way around and a week or 2 before that. But not much really since i havent much acess to the plants in the back row and i dont like moving them and taking them alll out, abit stressful haha:)
There is mylar all around too, but what i noticed today since shes getting dencer is the CFL thats on the chunker side is kinding giving that side more light possibley :)
There alright the owl Q.Os i just had 10 seeds i wanted to get rid of form ages back and move on to the new auto stuff comming out etc
The BigBang im very excited to see results, since it Skunk, N.L & El,nino. Cross with skunk or more skunk genes iv noticed grow well with buds and good results etc. might just be a coincidence. But the N.L is a defo good grower indoor and out. (out might be better, so iv heard more of) :tokin:

Good stuff indo and a Funky Frieday to yah :tokin: I hear ya on moving the plants, my back has been hating me lately!
Oh yes the girls will surely like some side lighting, about how tall is the QO that is almost done?
Skunk genes will put out some big stanky buds hope you're ready for them ;)
Are you planning for any outdoor experiments or keep it inside?
CA

Back at cha:passitleft::roorrip: A walk in tent with just a couple of plants would be nice for the space :) and a back massage for that matter, iv always wanted dont ask why haha. no better time like now :D The Q.O i just turned abit again and meausered at 2 Foot on the dot.
I cant wait for the bud smoking of her :) the el nino twist too :circle-of-love:
Im in the middle of building a poly tunnel for veg plants and since i run out of room indoor i suppose i will be with a few photo cuttings and good outdoor autos :high-five:

Back at cha:passitleft::roorrip: A walk in tent with just a couple of plants would be nice for the space :) and a back massage for that matter, iv always wanted dont ask why haha. no better time like now :D The Q.O i just turned abit again and meausered at 2 Foot on the dot.
I cant wait for the bud smoking of her :) the el nino twist too :circle-of-love:
Im in the middle of building a poly tunnel for veg plants and since i run out of room indoor i suppose i will be with a few photo cuttings and good outdoor autos :high-five:

Think i'll be making myself an appointment with the chiropractor soon, had a full body massage when I was in Cancun few years back, that was KILLER.. if I had a joint afterwards it probably would have to have been top 10 best instances I've been touched LOL! :laugh: What are your temps and humidity like OD at this time of year? Really hoping I am able to reap the benefits the sun offers, tonight our city is discussing outdoor cultivation which could end up with a decision to enforce no cultivation outdoors.... sux! Always use the sun to your advantage if possible :Namaste: & the one auto I grew outdoor was one of the easiest plants to tend to.. pretty much just watered her and let her grow likea weed. Best of luck to ya indo! will talk soon :surf: CA

Back
Top Bottom