Back4More - Autos & Bag Seeds - CFL & LED

Update today and a half plant harvest tomorrow:D Autos (Mainly) Tent
And this Auto Q.O in the 2L pot has mites... I thought all auto were pest free ovo not haha. And the other 12/12 room with the 2 photos and cuttings all have spider mites and all but the cutting is pretty much dying that im not to bothered about at this stage, since all the stess one of them has been through and there also bagseeds (maby not the finest genes). so im guessing if there is gona be any smoke of them its not gonna be great, probley get better compost out of her as cruel as it sounds lol.
IMG_0024180.JPG
IMG_0025177.JPG

LAMBS Q. BAR, OR ?? :D
IMG_0027176.JPG

Big Bang Auto.
IMG_0029153.JPG
IMG_0030149.JPG

My delicious Chocolate haze haha :yummy:
IMG_0031141.JPG
IMG_0032141.JPG

Jack Auto that i topped with a couple of hand fulls of plagron batmix soil to boost the flowering nutes when i water(i hope anyway)
IMG_0033145.JPG

The two younger Q.Os (one with pests)
IMG_0034136.JPG
IMG_0037120.JPG

And Tomorrows half harvest gal :)
This pic below is a fresh white pistol coming out the tip of the top bud. Will it be to early to harvest? Theres quite afew white ones still to orange. The plant looks like shes suppose to if u get me( the right time or when most seem to chop) :)
IMG_0038120.JPG
IMG_0039113.JPG
IMG_0040110.JPG
IMG_004198.JPG

Random Bag Seeds, i belive might be a cheese of a kind (& lemon geranium cutting)
IMG_0042102.JPG

And my ''Spider'' Plants haha. i need to save the cutting and continue to save the other to untill flowers over and might just use all of both to make CannaButter:D The way the top of this cutting grew aswell, is this norm ? ....
IMG_004395.JPG
IMG_004690.JPG

And heres some soil and a big as bag of perlite i picked up today. The soil has been said to be quite good when i ask different garden centres so i thought i try it and show u the difference between them.
IMG_004791.JPG
IMG_004986.JPG
IMG_005089.JPG

JACKS
IMG_005175.JPG
Textures abit rougher becuse of the tiny sand parts, but nice and light.
CANNA TERRA PRO
IMG_005475.JPG

And as u probley know the Terra is a soft, spongy like soil with the added perlite. Just thought id compaire them two, And soon to try the Jack soil with the ladies and also trying the Terra soil now for first time thats what the BB Autos in.
:peace: INDO

Sweet update Indo.

I ment to have a harvest 2 days ago, but everytime i go to do so i look at the trichs and pistols as far as i can see (with my x30 loop) are everythings definitly all milky. And my guess is theres amber there somewhere since i checked a week ago and it was also pretty much all milky, but i cant hold still enough with my loop to keep checking lol.
Anyway if anyone can answer how long it takes THC roughly in an Indica Auto to turn from milky to amber (at least 20%, lets say) ?

Becuse as i siad i check about a week ago and today but not much has changed in the Trichs.
As for the Pistols theres new white ones growing and what looks to be bud connecting up (main cola) and dencing to.
I just couldnt chop her yet knowing she has CBD THC CBN and more bud to produce..and thats what im after:) :Namaste:

The harvest Q.O thats suppose to be choped, iv been keeping a close eye and watching a pasific gap between two buds get filled in over the past 3 days so shes defo still budding and ambering up stil to do. Good thing i didnt chop to soon and the handyness of the loop, couse shes defo but on an extra bit of bud in the past 1-2 weeks:)
IMG_006250.JPG
IMG_006352.JPG

One of the autos Q.O showered to kill some pests. She seems fine now concidering i showered her basicly how we would with luke warm water over her but not getting the soil wet.
IMG_005664.JPG
IMG_006555.JPG

Quick One 2
IMG_006456.JPG

Jack(leaves are just tucked for extra light)
IMG_005858.JPG

Chocolate Haze
IMG_006066.JPG

Big Bang
IMG_005955.JPG

IMG_005760.JPG

And the Photos 25 days in 12/12 (but the cutting less )
Gave these bloom nutes 3 days ago becuse it was a 3.1.3 NPK and i thought the nitro would do the yellowing plant some good at this point haha.
IMG_007051.JPG
IMG_006749.JPG
IMG_006953.JPG
IMG_006662.JPG

Cutting
IMG_006849.JPG
IMG_007143.JPG

Good catch on that Q.O. and the tucking on your Jack is something we've been getting into lately instead of defoling so many fan leaves.

Yes indeed, im just supprized shes still growing. Shes well over the 100 day mark now.
Iv been doing it where i can on my plants at least where they stay down. I just wish my jack was a photo like urs so she could grow up abit more haha.
Have u heard of a good Jack auto from a certin seed bank? iv noticed afew do them with different names like 'Jack' or 'jack horror' and the same with the N.Lights but they just call that NL :)

Our Jack Herer was so good I wouldn't want an auto of Jack, only photos. Between cloning and re-vegging you can keep it going forever.

Harvest Auto Quick One @ 106 days old and roughly 15-20% amber trichs
IMG_005761.JPG
IMG_006154.JPG
This popcorn in priticular had sommeee amount of thc :D
IMG_005957.JPG
IMG_006251.JPG
IMG_006750.JPG
IMG_006850.JPG

So Half wet chop with a lot of stem weight too...
IMG_006353.JPG

The Rest of the harvest and ladies
IMG_006954.JPG
IMG_007144.JPG
IMG_008349.JPG
IMG_008048.JPG
IMG_008150.JPG
IMG_007959.JPG

Big Bang Autos stem (the youngest plant and pretty much the fattest stem so far)
IMG_007448.JPG
IMG_007549.JPG
IMG_007649.JPG

And a Compaired roots with Auto At roughly 50 days to a random bagseed at roughly 21 days, witch is shooting up atm :)
IMG_008249.JPG
IMG_007858.JPG

And a peek at the photos and the crew with lights on
IMG_007248.JPG
IMG_008450.JPG

Congrats Indo.

Congrats on your harvest indo, i'm a little late!!
Looks killer, I had some of that same drying of nugs on my blackjack. Still smoked great ;)
Can't wait to see an up to date shot of your op, take care dude will talk soon.
Stay Vigilant!! -CA215 :joint: :blunt:

Nice one man,, No prob.
I must say harvests are looking better then expected :) Iv a couple things to show u guys and i was gonna do another vid but wanted to get some close up shots and more pic detail :D So, Pics here of the 2L pot Quick One witch looks very frosty for its size dence and a nice amount of bud, hopefully il hit that 7G mark i hoped:) (it has roughly the same amount of bud on her as the last Q.O harvested, that was 3-4 times the size)
The Chocolate Haze i Topped and tied down abit to introduce more light in the middle. And with the cutting i thought id put it into my DWC, along with a tomatoe plant. So day one of it being there it was drooping abit and to its standing up nice :)
As for the rest of the gals the other last Q.O looking dence, smelly and a nice amout of Thc build up. The JACK is pretty much the same but a smaller plant ( mustent of givin her what she needed ). and a nice mixed sweet smell too. These 2 will be harvest next week and already been flushed once. The same with the 2 oldest photos flowering, there about 2 weeks away or less and then theres just the cuting left :) thats when Choco H is going into flower i think, day 70 of Veging roughly.

Back
Top Bottom