Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

...C + P...

Swiss Cheese is an ultrafast growing hybrid with moderate THC levels. A great choice for beginning growers, you can expect high yields from this compact plant.

Swiss Cheese Experience
Swiss Cheese is a Nirvana Seeds creation. A cross between Cheese and Swiss Miss, this Indica-dominant hybrid is sedative and mellow. The THC content in this strain is moderate, averaging between 15 and 18% when grown in quality conditions.

The effects of this strain are classic Indica. You’re likely to experience some body-numbing couch lock and heavy lids. These drowsy characteristics make this strain best for evening or nighttime. Though, you may find that you’re a little more chatty than usual.

Traits of Swiss Cheese and Swiss Cheese Seeds
You’ll definitely be able to tell when you’ve got some Swiss Cheese in your grow room. Not a great choice for marijuana consumers or growers looking to remain discreet, this dairy delight can offer power its way out of the jar into whatever room it’s in.

This Hybrid has a unique aroma. It features plenty of old-school musk, skunk, and pungency. Yet, it has subtle hints of sweet berry and citrus. These scents are only going to get stronger once marijuana enthusiasts light the buds up.

Medical Benefits of Swiss Cheese
This pungent Hybrid offers medical marijuana patients all of the medicinal benefits they would expect from Skunk #1, plus additional Indica leaning benefits. Cheese might be in the name, but this strain is more of a medical swiss army knife.

• Medical consumers tend to like Swiss Cheese for mild pain relief, and muscle tension
  • Those marijuana patients who struggle sleeping will find this strain is an effective remedy for insomnia, especially in higher doses
  • Medical marijuana patients with a high enough tolerance to hold off this strain’s sleepy effects will find themselves feeling talkative, which can be nice for those looking to overcome social anxiety

...cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:...h00k...

I believe it will do the trick just right, yessir. I mean it’s super lemon haze, so what could go wrong? :laugh:

I appreciate that but its not mine, just an example from the internet. hope your doing well joe
I'm okay man just trying to grow beautiful girls you know .

Like geralds game. The whole book takes place in one room... but it’s a terrifying situation to picture yourself in
Shit is messed seen it not long ago .

I think it has just the right expression. That's how I figure penny is going to look when he goes out to find his plants this fall. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Haha. Almost pissed myself on that one . Well played :adore:

...that's steep!...seller's market?...maybe time for a road trip, with my A5... ;) :rofl:...cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...
I am dying to try some Killer A5. I have two seeds of KA5H I am going to grow after the Nevills Haze grow this July or August. I cant wait :D

Give Hazes a good long cure if you can.

I have it planned for an 8-week cure before anything else. That’s 8 weeks once the daily burps are done. It’s been 3 so far, and it’s already really nice. So knowing what is to come is a bit exciting.

Back
Top Bottom