Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

get a barbershop to save ya waste hair... sprinkle it heavily around plants and piss in them? Might help with deer... I have these 'poppers'' kind of like a firecracker with two pull stings off each end.. cheap shit you have to replace every rain,,, but run a line of fishing line around the crop with 6-7 of these tied inline.. they made a good little bang when pulled...... but afew minutes fater,,, deer return if all's quiet... I've lost alot of plants to deer over the year.. Even went as far as 5' chicken wire around them to keep em off the pot???? We going to have to talk.... but I'm outta here.........

Penny,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm asking people to pos the BEST THREE Movies,,,, they know,,, within a couple week timeframe over at Fishcakes Tunes thread.. ALL are welcome. no prizes just satisfaction......... but IF you can't come up with three ALL time movies,,,, then they are pussies........... But while there,,, post your favorite tunes,,, we all love music......... stop in a play a tune peoples........ Sorry to recruit on your thread,,, but your ten times as popular as I am... and I'd like to see 20-30 people playing my favorite movies?????

i am sry to laugh at this deer problem i keep running into threads. Does no one fence off their property? or even better the ngarden?

Florist vials.
CAAF0EC1-C7B5-40F0-B1E3-E8C4DA799D3B.jpeg
not sure how much these are but i find them waste of money. you can easly put them in a glass of water and it would perform the same. Although this picture adver the product the branch is still not proper to root. Not that it can't but it just takes longer in my openion.

If you just shave off a bit of the green from the bottom and give it couple of 65degree angle cuts then you will have roots developing again.

My garden is half a mile back through a clear cut about 15 years old. Good luck getting anything like a fence to that spot. Getting a shovel in there was a chore.

why not just build one around the garden? those deers must love you for getting high for free. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thats up until its hunting season :rofl::rofl::rofl:

drive-by..

deer? ever see how fast a deer can jump a 6' fence? I did a large garden up in the mountains in cali,, we had a 6' chainlink fence around it.. didn't help..

Back
Top Bottom